Cutted...

It was a month ago

when i last saw him. I missed him though.

He called me every day. Then... someone walked in.

''ASHTON! OMG!'' i ran to him.

He lifted me. ''Amanda, i missed you so much.'' ( Amanda means; 'The one who deserves love.' that's why i choosed this name )

''I missed you too.'' he hugged me. ''I love you.'' I kissed him.

One hour later we were in the yard. Ashton was helping me for the party i was throwing later that night.

''Can i invite the boys too, Ash?'' i asked. He nodded. ''Sure u can.''

I called the boys. ''Hey guys, it's Amanda, i'm throwing a party later tonight, special for Ashton. Do you want to come?''

Luke laughed. ''Sure, we'll be there.''

The night came and i got on stage to sing a song for Ashton. ''Hi, everyone. I'm Amanda, i'm going to sing a song for my sweet and crazy boyfriend Ashton. I love you Ash.''

Nobody ever heard me sing. So i started. Everyone stopped talking and looked at us.

''Wow.'' i heard Ashton say. When i was done singing Ashton walked on stage and kissed me. ''I love you, Ashton.'' i said.

We got off the stage and partied. It was 01.00 A.M. then everyone got home. We got to bed. I was reading a book. I was about to go to sleep, then Ashton grabbed my hips.

He smiled. ''Ashton, not now, i'm really tired n...'' Ashton kissed me. I kissed back.

The next day

I woke up earlyer then Ashton. I grabbed a towel and some make-up. I walked to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and took a shower.

When i turned the shower off i looked at the knife. ''Amanda, you are happy with Ashton now, so don't cut yourself again!'' i said to myself.

I grabbed the knife and hided it. I brushed my hair and took my yellow crop-top and black yeans. i putted em on.

I putted some make-up on my face. Ashton walked in. ''Hey, baby, you look amazing today.'' he kissed my neck.

I laughed. ''Stop it.'' he didn't stop, so i turned around and kissed him. ''I love you.'' Ashton said.

When Ashton walked out i braided my hair. I walked back into the room, Ashton looked at me. I smiled at him.

I sat next to him. He looked at me. I took a picture of us two. I posted it on twitter with the name; ''My love for ever and always''

Ashton had to go to a intervieuw. ''See you tonight babe x'' he kissed me.

That afternoon.

I looked at the comments on the pictures. POV; ''So many hate... why, i just love him, can't they understand?'' I started crying and run to the bathroom.

I grabbed the knife and started cutting myself again. I threw the knife away and ran to the bed.

When Ashton came home i was still crying. He sat next to me. ''Baby, what is going on?'' He hugged me.

I showed him the scarfs. I sobbed. Then i showed him all the hate comments. I started crying again and hugged him.

''Aww, baby. Don't mind all the haters. Mind the lovers!'' He smiled sweet. ''Just come with me.'' He grabbed my hand and i walked with him.

We got in the car and drove to a hill. We got out of the car and Ashton and i watched the sunset. I got up and grabbed pillows and a blanket.

I got up and looked at Ashton. ''This is the best surprise ever.'' We smiled at each other. Then i kissed him.

We got home and got to bed..

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at Ashton. I smiled. I kissed him on his forehead. ''I love you.'' i whispered.

I grabbed the camera and got downstairs. I turned the camera on and started singing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xix-A8WwU5k )

At the end i showed the scarfs and said why i cutted myself. I didn't know Ashton was looking at me with tears in his eyes.

I ended the video and turned around. I saw Ashton sobbing. I didn't know what to say to him. ''Y-you heard me?'' i asked. I sat down the wall and started crying.

Ashton came sit down next to me, he putted his arm around me. ''Baby, we are going to get through this.''

I hugged him. ''I once heard a sentence from a movie, and i liked it..'' i said

''What is that sentence baby?'' he smiled.

''We're not perfect. Any of us.

We make mistakes. We screw up, but then we forgive and move forward.''

We talked a lot more and then we got to bed again.