Me

Ben POV

I walked up to Jeff's room and heard something scratching what sounded like flesh "Jeff?" I asked his door "You ok?"
"Fine..."
"Are you sure? What's that noise?" Soon as I said that, it stopped.
"What noise?"
I sighed "If any things wrong I'm here for you Jeff."
Something's not right. I gotta find what's wrong with him.

Jeff POV

I am cutting over and over. I wanna I far, I wanna go deep. I don't want this life anymore.
Tears keep streaming down my face, it hurts but I like it. I laid down on my bed. I didn't care anymore. My vision was beginning to blur. I chuckled. I blacked out.

Ben POV

Jeff's been in his room for at least a week... It worries me. The others act as if he never was here. Slender though, seems to often teleport away to what I think could be Jeff's room. I think something happened to him..
I walked up to slender "Hey Slendy... Have you seen Jeff lately?"
"Why yes I have, Jeff.. Is a little sick and won't be able to come out of his room for a while."
He was lying. He did something with him. "Can I see him?"
"No."
"Aw... Ok..."

Slender POV

One day, I was cleaning the mansion and came across a strong scent of blood, it smelt fresh. I had paused my cleaning and followed the scent. I stood at Jeff's door and knocked.
When I got no answer, I teleported inside and saw a bloody Jeff laying in a pool of his own blood on the floor. I quickly picked him up and laid him on his bed. I began to stitch cuts on his arms and legs, and what seemed to be a stab mark on his stomach. I knew he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. A week or two maybe.