Oh god

WARNING, DIRTY STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER. FORGIVE ME I HAD TO ADD IT

Jeff POV

I remember a lot of pain, and I then fell asleep.

When I woke up, i was laying there on my floor, cloth less. My hips hurt and I had bruises and hickeys all over me. Offender attacked me last night.
I sat there and cried. My bah ins hurt like crazy, I texted ben.
J: Hey....
B: Hi, what's up? Something wrong?
J: Something is very wrong...
B: Oh god, what happened?! Are you ok?!??
J: No.. Defiantly not ok...
B: What happened????
J: ....Offender.....
B: HE'S GOING TO DIE. TELL TRENDER TO GET RID OF HIM. DID HE DO WHAT HE DOES TO HIS VICTIMS?!??!
J: Ben calm down!! And um... Yeah... I think so...
B: OMG JEFF. WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN. WAIT. ILL GET SLENDER.
J: Don't!!!!
J: Ben?...

Ben POV

I'm going to MURDER that idiot for getting to close to my Jeff!!!!
"Slender!!!!" I banged on his door.
"Ben! It's four in the morning! Go back to bed!"
"Something bad happened to Jeff!"
He let me in.
"What happened?"
"Offender... He got to Jeff." Tears threatened to attack my eyes.
"I will go and get him."

Jeff POV

"Oh god..."

Flashback dirty one, go to next chapter if you don't like dirty stuff
I was laying on the floor when Offender snuck into my room. He used a tentacle to cover my mouth as he picked me off the floor an slammed me into the wall. "Hello Jeffy~" I couldn't respond.
I heard him lower his trousers and undergarments. Then a felt some of his tentacles wrap tightly around my waist.
I felt a couple more of them pull down my pants and boxers. "This will hurt you Jeffy~ but you'll love it~" I knew what he was about to do. He stuck as many. Tentacles into my mouth as he could to stop me from my screams that were yet to come. I was scared.
"Are you ready my little Jeffy?~"
I shook my head a little. "Ok then, here it comes~"
He put his very large thing right at the entrance to my very tight hole. Tears began to stream down my face. He tightly wrapped tentacles around my hips. "Say goodbye to your virginity Jeffy~ Cause now-" he wrapped the tentacles that were around my hips a lot tighter "-You are mine. Forever~"
As soon as e completed that sentence, Offender forcefully shoved his huge and quite thick self into me. I was unable to scream due to all the tentacles in my mouth.
He quickly moved back and forth. It hurt so bad. "I know you're liking this~" he didn't take himself out, he shoved tentacles into my butt along with it.
He thrusted very hard. Then, he came. He took himself out and turned me around. "I'm going to take my tentacles out of your mouth, scream, and I'll do this all again." I nodded, I had no choice.
He slid me down the wall an put his thing near my mouth, he removed the tentacles and shoved it into my face. He pulled my hair and shoved it down my throat. He whispered into my ear "Suck, hard. Now. Or I'll do this daily" I did that. I hated this. It feels so wrong

End of very pervy flashback