Lily x Reader x Luka(vocaloid)-Duets

You were testing out Lily and Luka's voice banks and made them Levan polka .After finishing the song you were going to post it to Youtube until "(name who is better at the song me or Lily,push it's probably me."Luka said putting up a flirty smile.Lily banged in "woah ,woah ,woah Luka don't get too ahead of yourself,Have you been drinking with Haku-chan again?"Lily said putting her hands on her hips doing her usual flirty,mischievous,attitude."(name)-sama who do you choose?"They said.

"Girls,you both sound great its just that I prefer...

Luka's Ending -_- (sorry)

"luka."you say.The pink haired woman pounced on you and started kissing her to death slipping her tongue into your mouth which tasted like Blue tuna.

lily's Ending (YESH)

"Lily I choose you!!!"you said making a classic PokeMon joking started giggling.Luka walked away with Miku who randomly teleported by using her musical powers.

Miku:-_- Da Fuq

You and lily watched from a few feet away dazed until she picked you up and threw you over her shoulder ,heading towards your house .When she finally set you down and pressed her lips to yours.You moaned at the contact and Lily took this chance to slip her tongue into your mouth touching your tongue in a fierce battle for dominance and made love for the rest of the night.