Prologue

I layed with my eyes closed pretending to sleep. I was in a sleeping bag rolled out on the floor. The room was being lit up by bright rays of sunshine. I rolled over and peeked my eyes open. My room was big and completely empty.

My belongings were neatly stacked in boxes in the corner of the room. I closed my eyes remembering what it was like living in this house With my family moving to America things would be different. Alot different.

I had only so many things I could bring. We were starting completely over. Me, my mom and dad, my cat, and my big brother, Christian.

I closed my eyes once more thinking about all of this when I felt something come ramming down nto my side. I quickly turned over to see Christopher standing above me. He had a hard feather pillow in his arms.

He hit me again and again. The face, side, stomach. I coward away protecting my face and other various spots, and my brother just kept wailing on me and laughing.

"Come on, you should have been awake over 30 minutes ago!" Christopher said hitting me once again with the pillow.

"Okay!Okay! Just stop hitting me!" As I spoke the last part I grabbed the Pillow and began hitting him with it. "How D you like it huh?!"

"Okay! Okay I get it! Seriously though Thomas, you need to control your temper!" He said casually tugging the pillow out of my grasp like it was nothing.

My brother was much stronger than I by alot. I was weaker but more intelligent, and he was dumber but Mor strong and athletic, and all the girls love him. But I don't let that bother me too much.

"Now, get dressed, we are leaving soon."

"Okay, now go!" I got behind him and started pushing him out then he decided to stop walking and go limp putting all his dead weight on top of me. I soon couldn't hold him up much longer and he fell in top of me. Christopher hit his head on the floor. And I was smashed.

"Get of of me you quim!"

"Jeez," he began standing up, "Why do you talk like that?"

"Like what? I don't have a lisp Ir anything!what's wrong with the way I speak?!"

"Quim? Really? Do you even know what that means?" Chris gave me that smug little face I absolutely hate!

"Yes!It means-"

"Boys! Bring the last if the boxes down stairs! It's almost time to leave!" My Mum called for us from down stairs.

"Yes Mother!" Chris said grabbing boxes "Get dressed!" And with that he left the room.

"Hmph!" I turned around and with a glare I left the room to get dressed.I put on black pants, a dark green tee and a black leather jacket with grey converse. I then combed my messy black. Hair and put n my sunglasses. Then I did that winking finger gun thing in the mirror that Al guys do.

time to shine and make a good first impression on America.

"Let's do this!"

"Wow." I jumped startled too se Chris leaning on the door frame. "Just wow. It's sad when the inly thing that will flirt with my brother is his own reflection!"

"Shut up!" I punched him in the arm and left the room. He shook his head and fallowed me.

"Just come on. We need to leave." Down stairs my mum tossed me a pop tart. I looked at it in disgust. She gave me a glare and continued working. I let out a sigh and headed into the next room were my Dad and Chris worked on moving bags out of the house.

As Chris came by I stuck the poptart in his mouth. "Here, not hungry." He smiled and continued outside.

after another 29 minutes of last minute work around the house we were on our way to the airport. I sat next to Chris in the plane and gazed out the window as as London quickly grew small and became obstructed by clouds. I gave out a sigh.

Good Bye London, hello America.