The Sneaky couple Chapter 4

Author's Note:

Hey guys! well I happy to say that I have accomplished writing the one shot story for toots1! Our lucky winner of the contest in Reborn Again! Yay!!!!! So this is for toots1! Congrats! Also I don't own Ghost Hunt! I'm changing the update time from early in the morning to lunch time where I am from... but this should either be the second to last or the last sorry it took a bit of time I had to come up with a plan...
_________________________________________________________________________

The sneaky couple
The tease

Chapter 4:

Previously on The Sneaky couple:

Both couples left the park hand in hand and the night was their witness to the new blooming of a long lasting couple.

Normal POV:

Everyone was working at the office today meaning, Yasu was going to be a bit annoying to those who want privacy... but when hasn't he been? Mai brought Naru his tea and kissed him on the cheek. He picked up his tea and took a sip.

"So I guess all that leaves is John and Masako... then-" Mai started, but was interrupted by Yasu.

"Leaves John and Masako to do what?" He said walking in without permission.

Naru glared at the young college student, "nothing now leave." Naru said.

Yasu ' s eyes twinkled, "I'm just warning you know it would be in your best interests to tell me... or I'll force that information from you, your price would only be hell if you don't tell me." He said standing there looking at the couple.

"So nothing?... Have it your way then." With that he walked out.

Mai looked at Naru, "Are you sure that we should leave him be? Couldn't we use him to better the plan?" Mai asked him.

Naru sighed, he really didn't want to ask him to help them, but he really didn't want to deal with Mai's pouting. "Let me think about it..." he said.

Mai pouted and nodded, Naru looked back at this case request for a ski resort. Mai peeked over his shoulder and started to read the case information. "ooohhh that sounds fun!" She said leaning her chin on his shoulder and wrapping her arms around his chest.

He hummed a yes making his chest vibrate with the deepness of his voice. "Though this is a serious case so I want you to call everyone tell them to be here tomorrow at 8, we are taking this case." He said.

Mai sighed hesitant on wanting to move, but left to do her job. The second she walked out of Naru's office Yasu trapped her, "Mai~" he said.

She looked at him nervously, "so are you going to tell me?" He asked smiling overly sweetly at her.

Mai shook her head and closed her eyes, "I see then... Mai how could you? I thought we were friends?" Yasu said crying as he ran to the office bathroom.

Mai felt a drop of sweat roll down the back side of her head, she promised to let Naru decide so she wasn't going to say anything to Yasu.

But with that decision made, Yasu constantly bothered Mai and messed with her trying to make her spill the beans. Mai sat in Naru's car as he drove her home, she sighed exhausted from being around Yasu and his curious mind.

Naru looked at her and frowned, "Mai don't worry I will make sure he won't bother you like this again..." he promised looking at her quickly.

Mai looked at her boyfriend questioningly, "How can you possibly make that happen? He's Yasu?!" She yelled confused.

Naru only smirked, "easy... just make someone else deal with him." He told her.

Mai sat there for a moment, "you don't mean-!" She said with an idea popping up in her mind.

He just nodded Mai cheered in excitement ready to see how this case would turn out.

The team arrived to the ski resort on the dot at 12 pm. Mai jumped out of the van and ran as fast as she could through the snow. Naru hopped out of the van followed by Lin they watched Mai and sighed but gave a faint smile as her childlike innocence warmed their hearts.

Monk and Ayako along with John and Yasu, rushed after her. Monk picked up some snow and made and snowball and aimed it right at Ayako's head.

It hit her and she tour after him jumping on his back making him fall face first into the snow. They laughed and Mai ran as Yasu chased her, he kicked up some snow at her and she giggled doing the same to him. He chased her down, but at Mai took a sharp turn she brought him down with her.

He landed over her and they giggled, Naru frowned with jealousy written on his face. Masako joined him and Lin by the van as the others had a huge one on one snowball fight.

Half an hour later and a soaked team of ghost hunters they climbed the steps to the resort. After listening to the situation the team deduced that it was a earth bound spirit. There was a spirit that would ask people for its help and lead them outside and end up making the others lost.

Mai and Masako both agreed that the spirit wasn't one that was trying to do that on purpose but that they end up confusing people on where they need to go to get their help.

The team split up Lin, Yasu, Naru, and Mai as one team. Then the other Ayako, Monk, John, and Masako as the other.

After they two team broke off all was silent as they served areas that the spirit had been seen. Yasu grinned this was the perfect time to get them to tell him what was going on.

Yasu cleared his throat, "Hey Mai!" He said locking arms with her and pulling her behind Naru and Lin. He told he funny jokes and stories, but every once in awhile he would glance at Naru just to see how jealous he would make him. He wanted him to snap and tell him what was going on, so this was the only way to make him tell him. Plus it was fun to torture him this way.

Yasu amped up the heat as he purposely made extra intimate contact with Mai. He would hold her hand touch her cheek or give her hugs and Naru didn't like it. He growled at the college boy and pulled Mai into him. She blushed, "Yasuhara..." he said chillingly, but it looked like it had no effect on the smiling young man.

"If you keep it up another person's going to go missing and stay missing for the rest of our lives." He growled.

"Oh you know Mai would never let that happen!" Yasu said still smiling.

"But if you want me to stop... you could just always tell me what the two of you are planning, or I will keep up what I'm doing for until you do." Yasu told him, Mai shivered in slight fear.

Naru looked at his options and it really wasn't worth the headache if he was helping. Sometimes Yasu really did make them nervous his smile always hid some meaning behind it. He sighed, "fine Yasu... we are planning to get John and Masako together, though we aren't sure how to right now.

Yasu smirked, "well you know me and my teasing got you and Mai together how much harder can it be for me?" He said shrugging his shoulders. The four continue to search till the other team said they found the spirit and that it was leading them to its place.

They left to meet them so they could finish up the case and have fun and relax.

A/N :

Hey guys! I'm so excited to be writing for toots1 prize story! Sorry that it took a while for this chapter to come out I had to get my ideas straight... there's only one more chapter after this so I hoped you enjoyed it! Please read and review, follow for the updates that will come!