The Sneaky couple Chapter 5

Author's Note:

Hey guys! well I happy to say that I have accomplished writing the one shot story for toots1! Our lucky winner of the contest in Reborn Again! Yay!!!!! So this is for toots1! Congrats! Also I don't own Ghost Hunt! I'm changing the update time from early in the morning to lunch time where I am from... but this should the last chapter...sorry it took a bit of time I had to come up with a plan...
_________________________________________________________________________

The sneaky couple
Unplanned

Chapter 5:

Previously on The Sneaky couple:

They left to meet them so they could finish up the case and have fun and relax.

Normal POV:

They arrived shortly after the find the second group standing at a cave entrance. They all walked down and discovered the body of a child who frozen to death. John said a prayer and the child who lead them there smile and faded into a bright golden light.

When they made it back to the resort and reported the cases success, the owner allowed them to stay the night with everything fully paid.

So the team relaxed and had fun, they went skiing and the resort even had a hot spring spa so the ladies of the group were excited and left to do that and the men went to do the hot springs as well.

When they were all relaxing Yasu smirked and began to tease Masako. "So John... how's it going with Masako?"He asked.

John blushed with embarrassment, "what do you mean? We.. we are friends..." he said.

"Just friends? She seems really close to you? Especially recently..." he said.

John just blushed, "oh leave the poor boy alone, yasu!" Monk said.

"Okay I understand that you're jealous so I'll only focus on you my darling!" Yasu yelled heading for Monk who ran trying to get away.

The guys headed back to the shared room a few of them sporting knots on their head.

Few moments later the girls stumbled in laughing their heads off, the guys looked at them crazily, "Mai?" Naru asked as she came to him.

She jumped on him and kissed him, Naru's eyes widened at her boldness, he returned her kiss not caring for the others watching.

Monk was about to protest when Ayako punched him, he looked up as something warm hit his face. "Ayako?" She broke down crying on him.

The guys were confused what the hell was wrong with the girls?! Masako sat on the floor next to John and did nothing, John watched as she swayed a little.

"Are you okay Masako?" He asked she nodded turning her flushed face away from him.

"John... why are you so nice to me? Even though you know how I am and what I've done... how?" She asked as her voice cracked.

His eyes widened, he turned her to face him and looked her in the eyes, before he could say anything Monk and Yasu who were running from Ayako shoved John into Masako.

The two lips met and Masako slowly closed her eyes and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

John blushed heavily as he watched her pull away from him, she wrapped her arms around his chest and hugged him. When he looked at her she was already asleep. He sighed and watched the room go chaotic maybe he did feel something.

Yasu smirked at went to John messing with him about the events that just happened.

This was going to be one heck of a story for the grandkids to her later on in life.

A/N :

Hey guys! I'm so excited to be writing for toots1 prize story! Sorry that it took a while for this chapter to come out I had to get my ideas straight... that was the end so I hoped you enjoyed it! Please read and review, follow for the updates that will come in other stories!