3 -

"You're an elemental." He stared at her, eyes filled with rage and shock.

"A what?" Alexa asked as she slid out from his grasp and sat on top of the teachers desk, facing Brandons angered expression.

"I was right. Damn. I knew it!" He spoke to himself as he ran his fingers through his messed up hair.

"What are you on about?!" Alexa yelled. The pressure was getting to her.

"You're an elemental Alexa! Water, Fire, Air and Earth? Ever heard of them before?" He asked as he sat on one of the student desks opposite from where she was sitting. Her mother. The dream.

She nodded her head. "Where?" He asked, deep in concentration, as if trying to put all the pieces together in his head.

"I don't see how it's any of your business." She said, incredibly terrified. He saw the look on her face as he sighed and started explaining.

"You've got to tell me. An elemental is someone who can control the elements of Water, Fire, Air and Earth. Give me the bottle of water in your bag." He said standing up. Alexas eyes widened as she had just registered what he had just said. Alexa didn't believe him, repeating that it was just a strong wind over and over in her head.

"How do you know I had water in my bag?" She asked in a confused expression.

"I can sense my element. Now give it." He snapped. Without thinking, she quickly unzipped her bag and threw the bottle of water to him carefully.

Brandon popped the lid open and spilt it on the floor. He closed his eyes as his hand hovered over the water, deep in concentration. In one second, the water was flying around the room in a slow, melodic way. Alexas eyes widened as she got off the table and stepped back.

"What the hell?" She breathed. Brandon moved his fingers in a twirling motion which made the water turn into a tornado shape as he made the water slip back into the bottle. "You might not want to drink that." He smiled as he threw the bottle back into Alexas bag.

"You're an elemental too." She breathed, completely speechless.

He nodded. "I'm water. You're air. The wind that was in the cafeteria? That was you." He explained as he grabbed her bag and slung it over his shoulder.

Alexas eyes widened even further. "I did that?!" She asked, pointing to the door. He nodded his head as he grabbed her hand and walked out the door.

"Listen, Alexa. You can't be here anymore. You're coming with me." He said, whispering as his eyes darted to every direction.

"What do you mean? Where are we going?" She asked, trying to keep up with his fast walking as they walked out the school.

"The Royal Element Castle. That's were you're going to be living. You can't be here. It's too dangerous now that you know what you are. You can lose control at any time." He spoke as he looked forward, avoiding contact with Alexa as he walked over to his red car with extremely dark tinted windows.

"How can I trust you?" She snapped.

"You can trust me. I won't hurt you, ever. I promise." He whispered with a sad look in his eyes. "Get in." He spoke as he opened the door for her. Alexa hesitated before nodding and walking slowly as she slid into the passenger seat.

"We'll go get your clothes and necessities from your house." He looked at her as he started the car. Alexa nodded as he sped off and out of the school into the familiar street of her "home."

He took his seatbelt off and opened his door to come out. Alexa gasped before speaking up. "NO!" She yelled. Brandon stopped in his tracks. "Are you okay?"

"I mean - No. I can do this myself. I'll go get my stuff and I'll be down in 10 minutes." Alexa said in a more calm voice. His eyebrows furrowed and nodded. "I'll wait outside the door. Not taking no for an answer." He smiled. Alexa rolled my eyes, but she was glad that he didn't come into the hell that she call a 'home'.

She ran upstairs, grateful that Richard wasn't home. He wouldn't be home until 11:00 at night so she had plenty of time. Alexa checked the clock on her bedside table, it had just hit 1:00 in the afternoon. She grabbed a small ladder and reached up into her closet and dragged a large suitcase out from the top shelf.

She didn't bother to fold the clothes that she had dragged into the suitcase from the neat piles that she had organised on the shelf. Alexa placed all of her makeup into a small bag and shoved that into the suitcase. She took out her toothbrush, face washer, towel and her jewellery. Alexa then ran downstairs and walked out the door, smiling at Brandon. Noticing Alexas struggle with the large suitcase, Brandon immediately took the suitcase and lifted it into the car with ease. She rolled her eyes at how strong he was.

Alexa gasped as she touched her neck and ran out of the car. "I forgot something!" She ran back upstairs and threw her pillow to the wall and sighed in relief as she found it, looking as beautiful as ever. Her mothers necklace. The ruby red jewel was hanging off a gold chain which she always clipped around her neck.

She ran back downstairs and into the car. Brandon smiled and sped off to 'The Royal Element Castle.'

She was terrified. No, terrified was an understatement.