I

Dearest Shaira,

I'm breaking up with you. I have to let you go and set you free. I'm sorry for causing you so much pain and for hurting you like this. I am not the right man for you nor the man who will stay by your side forever. I am not the man whom destined to you nor the man will take care of you everyday. I am not your Prince nor your King. I am not your Knight in Shining armor that will save you. I know, I will never be the one whom you will spend the rest of your life with. I am not your happy ending, the one you've been dreaming and praying for.

I don't want to see you miserable. I don't want to see you suffering in pain because of me. I don't want to look in your eyes and see you hurting inside. I don't want to hear you crying because of me. I don't want to see the sadness killing you inside and out. I don't want you to feel all the things that you're feeling right now. It's making you weak and sick..

I want the cheerful you. I want the strong you. I want the brave you. I want the funny you. I want the smart you. I want the version of you that once captivated and stole my heart. I know right now you're crying and it's breaking your heart. I'm very sorry Shaira.

I want you to find someone that will laugh at your jokes. I want you to find someone that will never get tired of telling you, you're beautiful and how amazing you are. I want you to find someone that you can have your small talks with. Find someone that you can share your selfies with. Find someone that is ready to sway in every mood swings you have. Find someone that will make you laugh, smile, cry, angry, crazy and special all at the same time. Find someone that will honor and respect your parents and also your younger brother. Someone that will flatters you and teases you. Someone who will hold you by the hands when you feel lonely and sad. Someone who will kiss all the pain and sadness away. Someone that is willingly to travel with you and explore the beauty of the world. Someone that will do crazy and sweet things for you. Beyond there comfort zone. Someone that will appreciate and will understand you. Someone that will cuddle with you. Someone that will listen to your dramas and stories. Someone that you can lean on. Someone that is willingly to be your partners in crime. Someone that is willingly be your opposition in playing indoor games. Someone that you can walk through life with. The one that will hold onto you until the end of time. The one that will stay with you through the best and the hard times. The one that will stay and will never fade away. The one whom you can build your future with. The one will treat you like a Princess and adore you like a queen. The one that will fight for you and protect you. The one that you can share your smiles and laugh with. The one that will never abandon you. The one that will love your flaws, your demons, your mistakes, and all the goodness in you and great things you do. The one that is true of loving you and never get tired of you no matter what. The one that you will love and will love you back. The one that you can grow old with..

That someone is so damn lucky to have you.

And it hurts that is not me and will never be me.

Baby, I just want you to know.. from the day that I met you I know that I'd love you. From the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you smile, the way you put your hands around my neck, those little things you do really makes me ugh. love you more than anything else.

Up until now, I can still feel the warmth of your hugs like a burning fire in the fireplace, the smell of your skin like a sweet addictive perfume of Victoria's Secret Collection, the edges and curves of your body that reminds me of a shape of a soda drink ughh so sexy. The softness of your lips that will always be remembered by me. I can still feel your hands touching my face, holding my hands so gentle.

I'll miss everything that we've been shared of, those selfie times, movie dates, our fights, the beach and the sunsets, our road trips, deep late night phone conversations, our plans and dreams, our favorite songs and bands, our secrets, your voice, your eyes, your skin, your scent, your lips, your childish side, your I love you's, your whole being, our monthsaries and anniversaries, US TOGETHER.

I will miss you shaira! Thank you for loving me, for the time, for staying by my side. For fighting for me and for not giving me up. You will always be my first and my last love. I love you so much!

But for now, it's time to say goodbye! I want you to be happy, don't lock yourself on me. I don't want you to stuck with this memories. I want you to remember me as a beautiful sweet dream/memory.

Take care of yourself. You are free now!

Love,
Christian

Nakakaiyak naman 'tong letter na gawa ni Kuya Christian. Ex-boyfriend ni Ate Shaira ko who died 5 years ago dahil sa sakit na Leukemia. Hindi ko naman sinasadya na mabasa ko yong letter.

Well, ganito kasi yun naglilinis ako dito sa kwarto ni Ate dahil ang dumi na at mang hihiram ako ng mga libro na pwede kong basahin. Accidentally, nahulog yong isang makapal na libro na nakalagay sa bookshelves. Oo, nahulog talaga kaya pinulot ko. Out of curiousity, I open it and to my surprise little locker pala yun na mukhang libro. Kaya yun, nabasa ko nga 'tong heart breaking yet heart touching letter ni Kuya Christian.

May mga pictures pa silang nakatago doon at isang letter na hindi pa nabubuksan and also isang flashdrive din. Hindi ko na ginalaw yong flashdrive at isang letter dun.

Grabe nakakaiyak talaga tong letter ni Kuya. Sorry Ate Shaira, nahulog kasi yong book eh.

Sa pag-iisip kong yun biglang tumunog ang phone ko. Speaking of Ate Shaira, nagtext siya sa akin.

"Samuel, pakisabi kay Tatay uuwi ako ngayon. Sunduin niyo na lang ako sa may terminal ng bus. Thanks."
text message galing kay Ate

"Okay Ate. Pasalubong ko ah. Sana hindi mo nakalimutan." nakangiting reply ko sa kanya

Inayos ko muna ang kwarto niya bago ako tuluyang lumabas at binalita kina Nanay na uuwi si Ate ngayon at nagpapasundo sa may terminal ng bus.

----
A/N:

Hello! Bagong story ko po. Please suportahan niyo naman po ito. Thank you! mwaaaah

comment and vote din kayo.