More than my life

April 30, 2013

Kwon Jiyong arrived in Korea after his Osaka tour where he twisted his ankle. But why does our dragon look so happy despite his injury? o_o

------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong's POV

The ray of the sun woke me up, I stirred multiple times in my bed and rubbed my eyes before fully waking up. I glanced at the other side of my bed and saw my life lying beside me, sleeping peacefully.

She might be tired from last night's adventure. kekekeke

I kissed her temple, her forehead, the tip of her nose and finally landed on her lips. That gesture mightve woke her up.

She slowly opened her eyes and smilled at me.

"Good Morning babe" I huskily said to her.

"Morning!" she replied sleepily.

I gave her another peck and whispered to her ear. "Babe, lets get up or we might end up not getting up until noon."

"YAH! KWON JIYONG! I AM STILL SORE FROM WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT! ARE YOU SURE YOUR ANKLE IS INJURED? YOU WERE STILL SO STRONG LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT I'D NEVER EVEN SLEEP A BLINK!!" she blurted out without breathing while hitting me at my arm.

I just chuckled and hugged her tight.

"Aigoooo, dont be mad babe, I just miss my baby girl..." I pouted which made her smile.

I KNEW IT! SHE CANT RESIST MY CUTENESS keekeke

"Arasso, arasso.... Lets get up already, I'm starving!" she said.

"Okay babe, I'll cook for you!" I volunteered.

"NO! YOU SHOULD REST YOUR ANKLE!! DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN I HEARD THAT YOU TWISTED YOUR ANKLE AND YOU HAD TO HAVE THAT STICK WHILE YOU'RE PERFORMING YOUR CONCERT! JIYONG! I WAS SO WORRIED I THOUGHT I WOULD DIE!" Dara cringed at the memory. She then went out of the room, I thought I saw a tear escaped from her eye.

Right then I was taken aback. I feel sorry for making her worry that much, she even planned on flying to Japan but I forbid her, though, I wanted her by my side that time when I was experiencing both Physical and Emotional pain, I didnt want her to see me at that state and I didnt want to hassle her.

Same goes to my fans, I knew they were all worried, so I did my best after that. And I was so glad two of my members were there to support me. Daesungie even rushed to Osaka from Tokyo when he heard what happened. I'm still hurting but with the people who shows their support and love for me, I feel much better. Especially when my baby girl is here with me.

I stood up from bed and limped my way to the kitchen where Dara is.

I watched her as she prepared our breakfast. Eventhough she wasnt really good at cooking, she tries her best just to take care of me. I think she's guilty because she wasnt there for me at that time. But she doesnt know that all those time, I kept thinking about her and just the thought of her made me feel a thousand lot better.

Sandara Park. I've been in love with her since the first time I saw her 8 years ago. She was having her acting classes in YG but who wouldve thought she's going to be part of South Korea's fiercest girl group.

It was never easy pursuing her. I have waited for her for years. I had to go through her boyfriend at that time. And then her suitors. And her trust issues, well that was the hardest. One day I thought of giving up so I went crazy for a while, but then when Dara told me she loves me too, everything in my life just fell into place. It was like nothing felt right in my life until Dara said she loves me too. It was the best day of my life, and everyday that I'm with her.