Chapter 3!

"Hey" said the cat looking at me through green, misty eyes. I thought that I was imagining it. First he grins and now he's speaking!!! But no, he was definitely real. I pinched myself several times to assure myself that this was actually there and I wasn't having a really bad nightmare.

"Hi, my name is Alice," I replied rather cautiously. Fear sounded in my voice as I steadied my feet to run in the opposite direction. The cat laughed exhilaratingly. I wondered what was the matter with my name but then realised seconds later that he was laughing at my fear. I got extremely annoyed.

"Listen, Cat. You may not be afraid of anything and I'm guessing you're not going to help me but if not I would appreciate you moving your rude arse out of my face. And yes, I mentioned your arse because it was too large to miss. NOW MOVE!" I shouted in a state of rage. I was breathing heavily to stop myself from kicking the stupid cat back into its' evil little cottage.

"I have never EVER been spoken to like that in my ENTIRE LIFE. And a witches cat lives forever" exclaimed the ugly, smiley cat.

"Well let it be the first time" I said rudely. But then he added,

"But I like it!" and the smile grew even wider. Was it possible for a grin literally stretch from ear to ear. At first I didn't realise what he had just said and barged right past him. But after a couple of seconds I stopped and turned to face him.

"What an extroadinary cat" I thought to myself in bewilderment. Well he was a witches cat so what was I to expect!

"My name is death, said the cat and..." Death looked me in the eyes. "You're Alice I can see" as if he was just going to ignore what had just happened.

"Im sorry? And how do you know my name?"I asked rather annoyed.

"your apolligie accepted and for your imformation I am magic!" he said straightening his little red bow that he wore around his neck. This was unbelievable!