Trip to Undertakers

Sebastian soon finished his task and made the dress she needed it was black and white of course but he got creative with the ruffles and made them into hearts at the end of the dress and took a black ribbon for her hair. He look at his new creation and thought it look lovely  and that Raven would look so cute in it. So he was now on his way to the Young masters study. "So can u tell me who Sebastian looks like?" Sebastian then walked in on that moment  "I'm sorry to interrupt you My Lord but I have finished the dress for lady Raven." "Ok big brother."Raven stands up and walks over to Sebastian waving Ciel good bye. "Oh yes Sebastian tell the servants to get the carriage prepared for our trip into London." "Yes My Lord." he bows and Raven takes his hand  as they walk out . Sebastian walked to the kitchen knowing that the servants would hang out there. The servants looked at the little girl holding Sebastian's hand. " Oi Sebastian is that your daughter or what."  Finnian looked up so see the most adorable little thing there ever was. Raven thought that it would be funny,if she said that she was because she knew that Mie Rin had a huge crush on Sebastian. "Daddy who are these people?" she said smiling and Mie Rin blushed "D...D....Daddy." Bardroy patted his back "Good job man thought you were all serious no time for some fun." He said smiling. Finnian smiled  "Wow she looks just like you." then Sebastian ruined it all. "Actually this is my little sister and the young master wants you lot to prepare the carriage for a trip to London." they all ran outside to do as the young master says. " Now for you Raven lets go get you dressed." Sebastian says to his younger sibling and takes her to his room and gets her dressed.

       She looked way cuter than he imagined picking her up and holding her in his arms he goes and fetches the young master that waited his arrival . Coming upon his door he knocks "Yes Sebastian come in." he does as he is told and walks in. "The carriage is ready for your visit to London young master ." Sebastian said bowing ever so lightly. "Ok then we shall go." Ciel lead the way to the carriage where it took them to the shop of Undertaker. 

        Raven hid behind Sebastian. The shop was creepy and gave off the sent of death. It scared little Raven even though she's a demon like her older brother, fear is natural for all specimen its fear that would tell them what they believe is dangerous. "Theres  no reason to be afraid little Raven for the young master know the one who owns this place." Sebastian said with a smile looked at his little sister. They soon entered the little shop together where they  saw Ciel look aggravated . "What took so long." "My apologies my Lord it seemed that little Raven was betrayed by her brain which caused her to feel fear." Ciel looked shocked but quickly got over it. "Undertaker we need your assistance." Cielo said loudly. A voice of laughter  soon echoed through the room that interrupted its silence. " Earl what do we have today are you finally going to let me measure you for a coffin?" "No Undertaker we've come for a different matter." Undertaker then appeared out of a coffin. "And what would that be my lord... I do have a  body . Is that why your here my lord." Raven explored around the store and was looked through the coffins. " Yay big brother I found Mommy." Undertaker looked back to the black haired red eyed little girl 9in smoke not noticing her before. "Where?" Sebastian said looking surprised. Raven pointed down at the coffin looking at Sebastian. "yah mommy right here." Sebastian quickly walked over and grabbed little Raven from the coffin. Looking down in the coffin to see his own mother so pale so dead . Raven thats not mother Sebastian so sad, not wanting to tell the little girl the truth. She soon got down because her lost of interest in the woman. Sebastian was soon back to himself although his smile he showed was fake. "Undertaker as my source in information we have a question that needs an answer." Ciel said looking at Raven in concern knowing that Raven was a lot younger and losing her mother at this age well its terrible. "Whats troubling you Earl." "What do kid demons eat Sebastian and i need to know because of..." he then points at Raven. "Ah Earl  thats an easy one. they eat human food until they grow up." He said with a big smile. "That will be all Undertaker." and they all head towards the door.