Remix : Footloose [;

If you have not watched this movie you should :D youll love it ! Watch the new one 2011! <3  Alrighty, so basically its a footloose of now a days .

"  This place is amazing " 

" I know , Lets go dance " 

They skipped as fast as they could holding tight with interlocked fingers; as they met the crowd who was dancing to FOOTLOOSE Everyone was laughing and smiling, rocking back and forth doing all types of sick moves. Hours and hours every one was laughing and having a good time till the party was finished , the dance floor rocked literally back and fourth till 1 a.m.

" Aye, Chad come on bring ya girl to ill bring you guys home yall dont have to wait for your mom its already late besides yall are drunk im not lets go! "  the tall , brown haired , sand color skin , and big brown eyes that glistened in the lights shouted over the loud music. All four followed in a line and got in to his car. They were almost half way home when they attended the Crosby Bridge. 

" Ryan, thank you for the ride , ha! " 

They were driving just fine. Atleast he thought so , and since he thought they were he thought he could smooth in a little kiss for his girl before she got  bored of the long drive from the party and she was wasted. He turned his head towards her and give her a little side smirk. 

" Going to kiss me arent Ryan " the girl bit her lip " Well, pretty boy im going to make the first move cause im bad " she winked and moved closer , after a few seconds of kissing it got intense to a makeout session, They were disturbed by a panic honking. Ryan looked threw the window sheild and it was to late. A huge black truck hit his car , the car was on fire and crushed.

They were pronouced dead 3 a.m. each burned and crushed. 

 PICTURE :  Ariel , Wren .