The law against public dancing.

" Gather ! " The judge took a seat in the big chair in front of the court room. 

Ariel , her mom , and her dad took a seat in the front row. Ariel looked upset so upset, her brother had just died in the car crash. She looked around so scared at everybody and any one who was there , no one knew why the whole crash had happened nor' did anybody care, they wanted all public dancing done , no more . 

" Everybody , as you've herd of the tragic accident that happened two days ago on Crosby bridge I'm sure your all upset about the deaths lets just say they are in a better place and they will rest in peace god has forgiven them already "  he looked around . His son had died, chad , my brothers best friend the only boy hed let sleep at his house , his ride or die.  I looked up to my brother he was my idol , he was always a good boy even though my father always blamed him for every thing he did.  If he smoked he'd scream he was sixteen with a life. If he came home after nine they were on top of him like a dog. He just needed some love from his parents that's all instead of him feeling useless to the world. It was just the truth. 

" The law has just been put in to use of no public dancing because of the tragic accident , case close. "

I couldn't take it , everyone blamed dancing but they all knew that the theory was untrue they knew that it was Chad and Ryan's favorite thing to do it would've killed them to know it was no longer able. I had to do what my brother taught me to do , fight for what I believe. I stood up as fast I can fighting my moms will to pull me down. " Sit down " She whisper yelled. 

" Judge I'm so sorry for this but I have to say this because I know Im right for speaking my mind cause we all know that damn well they all want to speak up and guess what I now have the balls to do this cause guess what I don't care . " I shouted above the judge banging his gather ( i think ) against the wooden platform. 

" Why the hell are you canceling the public dancing law , you guys are taken away the right of which they loved , did you smart asses even test them to see if they were drunk , I know they weren't Ryan hated drinking okay? your canceling something that had nothing to do with that car crash and guess what you guys out in the crowd act like you care but all them rumors are running threw your head looking at us in disgust you guys can get out cause you guys are being disrespectful ! Now , dancing is the only way we all can relate to them four only way and now we cant relate at all, not one of these teenagers don't think of the car crash while they are driving on the bridge but I do! " 

Tears were traveling down Ariel's face repeatedly as she ran out the church doors.Her mother chasing after her screaming her name and her father in the chair in the support of the dancing band . No one understood nor' listen to Ariel's opinion. She was a goody little church girl .