Getting better

Ana's pov

My mind is fuzzy when I wake up beside some guy I don't know. "Who-" "DVD." He mumbles, turning over, sleepily. I see it on the nightstand and put it in.

*after*

He sets the mic down and picks Jessie up. "That's the story and I'm stickin' to it everyday." He says. It cuts to blue screen. I glance back at him. He's still asleep.

Jason's pov

I'm awoken to someone kissing me. I open my eyes and Ana is kissing me. "So you watched it." I say as she lays beside me. "Yeah." I smile and put a hand on her back, pulling her close to me. Well I'm awake now. I should get up. I go get in the shower.

Ana's pov

"Hey baby, could you get Jessie up?" Jessie? Oh yeah my daughter. "Sure." I walk out and the room across from me says Jessie's room. I open the door. The toddler sleeps soundly. I wake her and get her dressed. Jason walks out buttoning his shirt. "We're going to Luke's BBQ." He says, smiling. "Ok." I don't know who that is but I'll just go with it. We head there. "I'm glad the tour is over." The guy he introduces as Luke says. "Me too." Jason says, grabbing a bag of chips and giving it to Jessie. "Go play." He says, nudging her. She runs off with two boys close to her age. I sit in a lawn chair and tan, putting my headphones and shades on.

Jason's pov

Uh oh. She's napping. I better get the DVD so she doesn't flip out. I grab it out of my truck and set it up in the DVD player. "Jason, what are you doing?" Wait! Did she say my name? She went to sleep but she still knows who I am?! "I was putting your DVD in." I say, completely confused. "Why? I'm fine." I smirk and set the remote down. "You are, aren't you." I say, setting my hands on her hips and kissing her. She wraps her arms around my neck as we make out against the wall.

*the next day*

I'm awoken to Ana calling my name. Did she watch the DVD already? I sit up. The DVD is untouched in it's box. Then how'd she know who I was?! "Baby, how'd you remember me?" "What! Jay, we've been married for five years now of course I remember you!" She gasps, catching me off guard. What's going on here!? I go to the living room and call her dad. He comes over instantly. "She knew who I was without watching the DVD!" I gasp, still shocked. "The doctor said it was impossible! I guess he was wrong!" He gapes, staring stunned at the floor. She walks downstairs. "I guess if you love someone, you can do anything!" I say, my eyes tearing up. I hug her. She is back to normal.

Sorry its so short