I.

Some define the world of mythology as an escape. Most humans would agree that god's and goddesses are meant for a child's imagination. Even mentioning that angels are a complete hoax, filled with empty promises of protection and peace. And yet, they all on us as if they believed with every fiber in their being that angels exist. That they, roam around, constantly blessing each new born child. Giving prosperity and love towards anything and everything.

Wrong.

Angels have a duty. A destiny. A goal to complete. And this mission must be completed in the right amount of time that The One gives us. And if not, are we really angels? We solely have one purpose: To do as we are told by The One, and give Him all the glory. Something so simple, but difficult for even the most basic human to understand. But, that's alright. We all have our chances. And this time, this is my chance.

I've been living in the big castle in the sky as they say, for quite sometime now. It's even more beautiful than you think. The luminescent sun, clouds as soft as anything in the world. And after all this time, I finally get to prove my worth and my strength to The One.  It's everything I've ever dreamed of, if angels dreamt, of course. Sheer excitement courses through ever inch of my body. The One has assigned me a highly important task to complete.

The odd thing about it is, there's no time limit.

He explained to me that this task, might take quite some time. And it's up to me to decide how I'm going to manage this time. Every move I make, every word I speak, will be held accountable. For if I don't complete the task, unknown things will happen upon my soul. And I promise you, this is something I don't want to find out anytime soon.

What's the task, you might ask?

Harry Edward Styles.

Young, mindless, heart out of order, life disoriented, clouded anger. Sheer darkness. And yet, he seems so composed and happy. But if you look straight into his soul, he is another creature living in a human body. He has a unique nature about himself that I'm quite curious to find out. The One showed me a picture of him, and I must say he is quite attractive. The way his chestnut curls bounce atop his head, or when his dimples show upon his structured features. It's quite mesmerizing. Alas, my feelings must stop at this point.

Angels, at any cost, must not fall in love with one from the human world. For it is destined for great failure and heart break. Not a single angel knows where a humans final destination shall end up. If an angel falls in love with a human, that angel will be condemned. And to spend one day away from The One, is sheer torture.

I must bring Harry Edward Styles into the light. I shall make him find his true destiny and uncover his beautiful desire to live a beautiful and happy life.

I will take this task upon myself with upmost importance. My heart shall be engraved into completing this task, until it is finished.

A plan is already beginning to from inside of my head. I am ready.

For this journey, I shall take upon a human name. I don't plan on invading his world, only if I must.

May The One's spirit be with me throughout this journey, and may I complete this task and earn praise for The One I seek to please.

All my love,
Isabella Marie Rose

Let the adventure begin.