hayden

It was a normal day when I got a strange text from my big brother Hayden. perfect quite frankly but this one was different it was strange and weird, he pretty much just said "hay sis I doubt be able to text you for a couple of days, because I am going to go to the hospital, I love you so very much see you bye....

You might be a little lost so let me start from the beginning. it was a warm Saturday morning and I was talking to my best friend Angela when I got the text from Hayden. I opened it and started reading the message. it was about four pages long, when I got to the second page I told Angela that I needed to go and that I would call her back later when I had the chance.

I wanted to cry so bad so I knew that it was a good thing that I left. I immediately called my kaylee to see if I could come over a talk to her about it, when she told me everything Hayden told me. I told my mom I was going to kaylee's and that I didn't know when I was gonna be back. I packed my bags and got my keys. I got to kaylee's house about 20 minutes later. when I walked into kaylee's room and saw kaylee sitting on her bed crying her eyed out staring at her lap top.

I grabbed her laptop to see what it was all about and saw that it was Logan Hayden 's best friend, and my boyfriend...I asked Logan where Hayden was but got no response. "LOGAN where is Hayden?" I repeated... "babe I'm sorry but I came to tell him we had to go now, and kaylee was on the laptop screen crying and Hayden was gone"....

about a week later Jeff mine and Hayden real dad Jeff found Hayden, and took him to the hospital. we liked talking to each other so we would Skype or call each other every night. But day turned in to weeks and Hayden was getting very weak. Which in our case it was depriving us of talking to each other.

The doctor gave logan a secudle that Hayden had to follow or else he could die. after months of the whole secudle thing and going to the doctor Hayden was sick of being sick....

what seemed like a normal day to everybody but me. Hayden had been acting kinda different. so of course me little sis maddie knew something wad up. when BOOM it happened Hayden just disappeared. logan called me and asked if I was with Hayden... I told him no and asked if he was with him. And, of course logan just being Logan replied with some smart ads comment. we all went out to look for him. we looked forever but eventually we had to go back but everyday we looked... we looked for weeks, but eventually the weeks turned into months and nobody heard or seen him.