chapter 2 where's hayden

months kept coming and we, nor had the police found him. I was as worried as could be about him, my bff 's Angela kalli and destini all knew how worried I was. I ended up having to go home for school. my mom and my step dad had already planned to go out of state well really out of country. they were going to Paris ,France.... they had taken off work, and already bough the tickets.  

"I wouldn't want yall to miss you're trip for me, go ahead and go on yalls trip ill be fine".  I reassured my parents. as usual my mother pulled me and hugged me. " my brave brave brave little girl.. I'm so proud of you...." "mom im not that little anymore and I can always call my dad..." ya but if you need anything call me or you're step dad." " yes but Jeff is busy right now dealing with Hayden." " mom he is my father for peeks seak, and I will ne fine. I love you now go I don't  want you to miss you're flight.

 my step dad john loaded the bags in the car and they were off. Angela, Kalli, and destini were hiding in the bushes waiting to come in in till they got the okay. I ran out the door and down the drive way. I waved good-bye, with a big smile a pone my face. I watched as my mom and step dad cruised away for our wonderful home.

I shouted out kalli ,Angela ,destini you all can come out of you're hiding places and all three of them came running out of their hiding places. As we all walked in the door way we all died out laughing. We all walked into my closet and put on some sexy outfits. angela kalli and destini all ran out to my car. so of curse me the oldest and most reasonable one of our group, grabbed my keys wallet and all of our phones. I clicked open the car and they all piled in. we locked the doors and went to the store, to get things for the party the girls were throwing at my house.... I wasn't exactly sure about throwing a party, because I was still really worried about Hayden. but oh well I guess I will just have to suck it up. mainly because everybody was gonna come so there was no backing out of this one.

angela grabbed a buggie and kalli started throwing in party items in. when all of a sudden kalli saw a whole aisle of cups, and of cores kalli just being kalli shouted out CUP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she threw in cup after cup. angela kalli and destini got tired of cups so they ran to the food aisles  and by the end of our lil shopping spree we had six full buggies, and I was completely exhausted. I got my keys and started the car while the girls loaded my car full. we barley had enough room for it all I mean after all my car isn't all the big and I had four people in it.

within ten minutes we were at my house, angela kalli and destini started unloading the car. I was just sitting there when my phone went off saying "yo sis I love you... now pick up you're phone and talk to you're big bro hayden...."  I picked it up as fast as possible." hayden, hayden" I shouted into my phone. "why the hell are you shouting at me?" " hayden you need to be in the hospital where you can get the help you need to get better.' I tried to make hayden understand. " look maddie I love you but I am tired of being stuck with shoots and pried and prooked at I am sorry but good bye sis I love you." **click end**"hayden no.. no.. no.. no.. no.. no.. no.. no.. nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!"angela kalli and sweet caring destini finished unloading the car started setting up the party cups. I was still sitting in the front seat of m car, except I was crying and I was about to call Logan...

I picked up my phone  to call logan except to my surprise angela had already texted him that I was crying. so instead of picking up his phone he opened my car door and gave me a hug. 'logan... whats gonna happen to hayden?" "baby... don't worry about hayden he will be fine. I promise." logan kissed me on the forehead and pulled me out of my car. I was no longer crying. as logan and I walked inside we decided to escape the girls so we went up to my room....

logan was use to staying over late so he always brought some sweats with him or well really he just left them at my house. we changed into some sweats and popped in a movie. "maddie you have know idea how much I love you do you?" "logan I love you too, but why would you as a question like that? I know you love me.... you act like it all the time and everyday you prove it to me." " I know but still you are this wonderful, amazing girl who could girt any guy in the world but you choose me. why I am just plain old boring logan." "baby logan you are not some plain old boring logan you are my sweet, loving out of this world boyfriend who I love." "thanks babe I love you"