War is won

Author's Note

So I was looking around on Spotify for Percy Jackson sound tracks to put in my story and I thought this song was perfect for this part listen to it as you rad this part this song i pulled off of TheHG12's youtube so I am giving her/him credit. Thank you all for reading my story I appreciate every single one of you don't let anybody tell you that you are useless you all are perfect!

Leo's POV:

I walked out onto the field, (Thats right I can walk again!), with my sword in hand ready for what was out there what I didn't expect was to see my stepbrother standing before me with a bow in hand smiling gleefully down at Leila, I was scared of him before because he was twice my hight and body mass, now he has hurt one of the only people I had cared about this is war!!!!!!!! "Thomas stand down or I will take you down myself 'brother' you have hurt Leila and Jason and  tons of other people now its time for me to hurt you!!!!!!!!" Leo screamed at Thomas and he got a response of this "Okay go ahead hurt me but know this the oil you slipped on was spilled by me on purpose!"

Jason's POV:

Once Leo walked outside I was deathly afraid because well he still likes Leila even though she broke his heart Thomas broke his legs as we just found out. "Where is the real Percy" I screamed "Where is my real friend?" "Oh, poor, poor, Percy if I have one more minute to live I will tell you, he is in..." Thomas was cut off by Leo swinging his sword up "The minute is over!!!" Leo said while extending his arm and we never found out where Percy was. We were all surprised by this event and Leila and I where taken to the infirmary immediately after the battle. I was let out in an hour or so in that time Leila had still not woken up we will see when she does wake up!