chapter 3

Let me tell you something, nearly every single being in this school is a idiot. Plain idiotic behaviour... I know it's not a grammer school but half of the chavs here don't even know there ABC.

Me, myself and I just happen to be trapped in classes with these imbeciles for the next two months. Thankfully, Erin, a coolish scene kid sits next to me and we get along pretty well...

"Ali, what would the nth term be for this algebraic sequence?" My sociopathic maths teacher asked.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, I actually found this class easy. Sometimes it's easier than art, which I do work hard at.

" the nth term is 12 because the sequence ends with a 48." (I made that up completely.)

"Very good, pay attention next time or I'll send you to the workroom!" She scolded and carried on with her pointless teaching. I may or may not have been staring out the window for the past 20 minutes because I already knew what she was trying (and failing) to teach us.

I looked around and noticed.that the twins weren't in class, well they arnt trying to get the world to hate me this very second so in cool with it. I slipped of into a daydream about strangling them both at the same time while laughing, I'm not bloodthirsty, then came back to the present to find Erin shaking me, telling me class was over.

'' Ugh, learning...'' I sighed, deeply depressed about this thing i call inadequate teachers and there shitty teaching. Erin jumped infrunt of me, waving her arms and screaming about the art class we took together... which was next. ''Fluck yeah!!! Art class, SUCK IT WORLD CAUSE IMA DO SOME DRAWING!!!''