chapter 1:running

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Ali grones and rubs her eyes, stupid alarm clock she reached out and smashed it with her fist, effectivly killing it. Ow well, ill just get a new one from my cuboard. She thought smuggly, remembering that almost everyday the alpha has to give them money for a new alarm clock. when she turned fifteen bought at the most 100  alarm colcks on a whim hopeing they would last the year, they lasted 2/3rds of theyear before she had effectivly smashed them all... Yay needs more moneys plz.

She looked at her phone and saw it was 6:40 o'clock and groaned, then smiled, it was her 16th birthday meaning she could find a mate. Which she wasnt really bothered about. She wanted to do shlit before being tied down for eternity. well... Maybe after 16 painfully years of existance a prince charming would come running in to save her. The smile quickly left her face when her phone rung loudly anouncing to the whole world:

'' brbrbrbbrbrbrbbrbrbrbbrvvvvvvvvvvvbrbrbrbrbrbbr, hellooo its your phone in our poket, im vibrating 'cause you have a text, brbrbrbrbrrrrrrrrrrbrbrbrbbrrrrrrrrrrbrbrbr, well ansew it then burburbururburbburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.''

I blushed deep red as my roomates Kelsey and Paige swich between frowning and glaring at me, then there faces brightened considerably.

''It's your birthday, your 16th birhtday, we are going to find your mate for you, it your 16TH BIRTHDAY!!!'' 

Alowing all of the house to know it was my special day, then just for definate certanty that no blitch would ruin it Kelsey yelled

'' And if you two try to ruine it,''

'' We her besties will ripp off you manly parts!! ''

Paige said with a flourish they they finished together,

''YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!'

Suddenly the door burst open and, Olivia, Libby, Tristan, Daniel and Sean poured in, smiling.  spewing coments like:

''Nice song,'' ''very original, '' and '' now veryone knows who they are.'' "Not like the peoples did in the first place."

Sean was the last to speak said quietly

'' We walked past there room, they seem very angry.''

Daniel nodded cheerfully and whispered

'' Your immortal enemys seem very angry since you know, the fact that you hate each other, is much shushed up ness." 

He said mock seariously. And Ali burst out laughing, shortly followed by the rest of them. 

Our lunas voice rang out through all of our head's 

Party tonight, you have  school now get ready and come down soon. And happy birthday Ali.

I quickly replied Thanks luna have a good day. Is it ok if I do have a party tonight? If i invite everyone from the pack, and the newmoon pack I will double my chances of finding my mate. . .  please, please please?

Fine.

I looked up to see that everyone had left to get changed and i could hear that Kelsey was in the shower singing loudly:

''          Just a small town girl,                                                                      livin' in a lonley world,                                                                       she took the midnight train goin,                                                             anywhere.

just a city boy,                                                                                          born and raised in south detroit,                                                           he took the midnight train goin, anywere.''

''Nice singing, how about you go on Britans Got Talent!!!'

''Well guess what??? I am going on there and so are you and Kelsey! We had it all planned out, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!''

Yelled Paige happlly, throwing her arm's up in the air and twirling around.

I was so filled with happyness and anxiety that I was in the shower for an extra 10 minute's.

Then came the trouble.... Drying my hair....... after an eternaty of,tourture  her hair was finally dried and straightend. She put on her school uniform, a grey skirt, a black blazer, a white shirt, black tights and a grey and red tie. After i slipped on my school shoes I grabbed my white messanger bag and started towards my door.... Not forgetting the illegal make up of course.

''Sister, get down here lets see which of these un-- ow Olivia you nutter what did you do that for?''

''Because your saying that whoever my BEST FRIENDS mate isis unlucky! you blastard.''

''well only because shes going to scottland for a year or to, staying at your aunts house, anyway you are going to.''

he defended, and muttered after

''Never mind  the fact its only you and your bratty friends that care.''

''I HURD THAT , and where are the idiots?''

''they went to school already, now go get some food muffin.''

 She, Kelsey and Paige walked in some dudes  wolf whisled and smiled at me.. I gave them a generous amount of finger. Libby grabbed meh arms and meh bag and before unceremoniously pushing me through the door and slamming it.

''You look awsome as per usual, your mate or mates will be blown off there feet.'' Kelsey said smiling.

''no im not, i an normal, plain Ali and my mate will have to take me the way i am... Or not at all fot a while at least. Crazyness and all ! ! !'' I  huffed and walked out the house.

The three girls stilled and then screamed, jumping up and down they ran to a  brand new SILVER porche! 

Happy birthday sweetie! Her farther said in her mind. Techniclly its mine till your 18 but I can get your brother to drive you till you leave.

They hopped in and forced Oliver to drive them  to school while rocking out to, Bite my tounge, by u me at 6.

They all belowed out the lyric's , Ali the loudest, :

''I hate to break it to you but,

Your just a lonley star.

I try to take you down but,

A level isn't good enough!

It's just you though,

So I'm going to fall suit, and take a seat.

While watch you fall apart,

Cause in the end,

what are you without me?

YOU KEEPME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT,

I BITE MY TOUNGE SO YOU CARN'T HEAR ME.

I WANT TO HATE EVERY PART OF YO WITH ME,

BUT HOW AN IHATE THE ONE'S WHO MADE ME?''

He pulled up to school to see some friend's waiting for them, Its going to be a great day. Ali thought.

A.N. Hi there  I know its diferent dont kill me, im british and the uniform and no cars is how we roll in britan so soz