Owen Grady [7]

We said goodbye to Barry and hurried into the house.

I slowly closed the door behind me, but was suddenly turned around and pushed up against the door by Owen.

He crashed his soft lips onto mine, kissing me hungrily. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair, pulling him closer to me.

His hands trailed down my side, before he grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, before his lips attacked mine again.

He quickly unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them down, before he slid his hand under the fabric of my underwear.

He smirked into the kiss as he felt how wet I already was.

His lips moved down to my jawline, and then further down my neck, where he gently nibbled and sucked on my skin, leaving small bruises.
He experienced fingers moved against my clit, making me moan frustrated.

"Kneel down on the stairs." Owen ordered, whispering into my ear. I looked questioningly at him, but then stepped away from him to kick off my boots and get out of my clothes.

Owen quickly got out of his clothes. I was always amazed by how quick he could undress himself.

I couldn't help but smirk as he pulled his shirt off, revealing his muscular chest.

I walked to the stairs, quickly followed by Owen. He gently pushed me down, so I was kneeling down on the hard wood, before he positioned himself behind me.

He teasingly pushed the tip of his lenght inside me, making me groan frustrated. Suddenly he grabbed my hips tightly and pulled me onto him, hard, making us both moan.

"Touch yourself." Owen ordered, whispering into my ear. I quickly obeyed and started to rub my clit, as Owen started to thrust harder and faster, making us both a panting and moaning mess.

The angle was perfect and he kept hitting my spot, making a knot build up in my stomach until I finally reached my climax and I felt my walls clenc around him. 

Owen's grip on my hips tightened as he fought against his own release.

He slowly pulled himself out and helped me up.

He placed his hands on my lower back, before he trailed them down to my thighs and lifted me up. He kissed me passionately, as he carried me up the stairs.

He looked confused around as we reached the hallway. "To the left and then the third door to the right." I chuckled before I connected our lips again.

Owen carried me into the bedroom, and lowered us both down on the bed.

His lips moved from mine, down to my neck and then further down my body, leaving small kisses all the way down to my core.

He wrapped his arms around my legs and spread them apart before he started to run his tongue over my clit, making me moan his name over and over again.

He picked up his pace, making me come, once again.

He moved to the other side of the bed, and cleaned himself up, before he laid down on his back and let out a small breath.

I leaned over at kissed him. "We're not done yet." I said smirking, before I lifted myself up and straddled him.

I leaned down and kissed him passionately, as my free hand reached down and grabbed his member, before I pushed myself down on him, making us both gasp.

I slowly started to move up and down, with Owen's eyes scanning my body.
Owen placed his hands on my hips, helping me keep the rhythm as I picked up the pace.

"Aah, fuck." Owen cursed and moaned, before he finally reached his climax.