Owen Grady [12]

Normally Owen was the one, who was in control. But I decided that had to be different tonight.

I was waiting in the trailer, for him to return from work.

I was cooking in a really short, tight, black dress, as I heard the door open.

"Hey." Owen greeted surprised.
I felt his eyes on my body.

"What are you doing?" Owen asked.

"I'm cooking." I said smirking to myself.

- "In what occasions?"

- "Don't make it sound like, I never cook. Because I do." I said raising my eyebrow at him.

- "But you usually doesn't wear, something like.. That.."

- "Laundry day." I lied.

Owen walked up behind me and let his hands trail down my side to my hip.

"Mr. Grady, what are you doing?" I said coldly, trying to hide my smirk.

"I'm just taking a look at the dress." He said smirking, as he gently let his hand run along my shoulder, down my arm.

I turned everything off, and turned around and attacked his lips. The kiss was rough and needy.

I slowly pushed him backwards towards the bedroom, where I roughly pushed him down on the bed.

I played with his hair, as I kissed him hungrily. Owen's hands were all over my body.

I quickly reached down and grabbed the hem of his shirt, and pulled it over his head, before I roughly pushed him down on the bed.

"Get undressed." I ordered, before I got off of him.

I smirked at him before I walked out of the room. I walked into the kitchen and got the glass with ice cubes and another glass with white wine, I prepared earlier.

I walked back into the bedroom where I found Owen undressed on the bed.

"Good boy." I praised with a smirk, as I walked into the room.

I placed the glasses on the dressed, before I opened one of the drawers and pulled out a leather belt.

I slowly walked closer to the bed, playing with the belt in my hands.

I got into bed and straddled him.

"Show me your hands." I ordered.

"Oh, so you want to be in control." Owen said with a smirk.

I slowly leaned in, before I whispered quietly.
-"It's not about control."

I grabbed a hold of his wrists, and tied the belt around them, before I tied him to the bed.

Owen looked a bit surprised at me, before I leaned down and kissed his neck.

I slowly got off him and started to get out of my dress, very slowly. Owen's eyes watched my every step.

I walked to the drawer and took a few sips of the wine before I took the glass with ice cubes, with me to the bed.

I placed the glass, on the nightstand before I got out of my underwear, and straddled Owen, once again.

I positioned myself, and slowly slid him inside me, earning a soft moan from Owen and myself. Owen tried to get free of the belt. He wanted to be in control now.

I started to move my hips slowly, giving myself time to adjust, while I
I leaned down and kissed him again, letting him taste the bitter wine.

I gasped into the kiss as he buckled his hips, and reached deeper inside of me.

I sat up more straight, and reached down to touch myself. I knew this would drive him crazy.

"How does it feel, not to be in control, Alpha?" I asked panting, with a huge smirk on my face.

Owen groaned frustrated and tried to free himself again.

I picked up my pace, as I rubbed my fingers against my clit. Owen watched my every step curiously.

I could feel him tense and twitch inside of me, so I quickly removed myself. I grabbed a hold of his member, and started to stroke it slowly, before I took an ice cube in my mouth.

I slowly trailed my lips and the ice cube, down his neck and all the way down his body, still stroking his lenght. He squirmed under me, from the feeling.

I removed the ice cube, before I slowly put my lips to the tip of his lenght, making him gasp from the cold feeling.

I slowly started to move my lips up and down his lenght, together with my hand.

A mix of moans and frustrated groans escaped his lips, as I continued my work.

One last groan escaped his lips, before he tensed and then released himself inside my mouth. I eargerly swallowed his juices, before I removed the belt.