2015

August 28th 2015 @2:15pm.

Mrs. Pendery's POV
I was in the kitchen cleaning up when there was a knock at my front door. I thought Cole wasn't gonna be home till 7? I went to go open the door. In front of me stood a small little boy with dirty blonde hair and just smiled up at me.
"Grandma!" He said.
I was surprised. Grandma! "Grandma? Oh sweetie you must be mistaken! My kids don't have any own kids yet!" I said to the little boy.
He frowned at me and made the puppy face. "But...mommy said that...this is where daddy lives... I wanted to see daddy..."
"Who's mommy?" I asked him.
"Me." I looked up to see a girl with golden hair. She smiled at me. When I saw that smile I immediately recognized who she was.
"Carly?" I asked.
She nodded and came to hug me. I hugged back. "Nice to see you again Mrs Pendery."
"Oh my goodness Carly! What a pleasant surprise...actually 2!" I said smiling at the boy.
She chuckle and looked at the boy. "Yep this is my 3 year old son, Cole Junior Pendery."
I looked wide at her. "Cole...Junior Pendery?"
She nodded.
"Mommy call me CJ!" CJ said frowning and putting his hands on his hip.
I laughed. "Spitting image of Cole. Anyways, come in Carly! You too CJ! Grandma wants to talk to you!"
Carly hesitated. "Is...Cole home?"
I shook my head. "He won't be back for another 5 hours. He's coming back from his tour today. This will be a surprise. Come in!"
She and CJ followed me inside. I could tell she recognized my house. I chuckled. "Yea I haven't decorated in 4-5 years."

"Well it's great to stick with one choice. Makes you feel more at home." she said and we laughed. She took a seat and CJ sat on the floor in the middle of both of us. She giggled. "Yea CJ is wierd like his daddy!"

"Where is daddy?" CJ asked me.

"Oh sweetie pie he'll be here soon! Come sit on my lap!" He quickly ran to me and sat on my lap. He looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes and the smile of his father. I smiled back.

"Mom who's at the- CARLY!" Kylee screamed and ran to hug Carly. Carly and I laughed.

"Oh my Goodness Kylee! Great to see you again how've you been?"

"Great and you? It's been 3 years."

"I've been great but I haven't been alone." Carly said as she winked at CJ.

"Mommy who is that?" CJ asked her.

Kylee's eyes went wide and I laughed how our expressions were the same. "Mommy? You had a son!"

Carly chuckled. "Meet Cole Junior Pendery."

Kylee shook her head. "Woah back up. Cole has a son?!?! Looks like you two had a lot of fun 3 years ago." she winked at Carly making us 3 girls laugh.

"Well I can't lie...yea I did."

"Well let me just see my nephew! Come here Cole Junior!" CJ got of my lap and ran to Kylee.

"Fiwst of all, my wame is CJ. 2 of all, who are you?" CJ asked.

Kylee laughed. "Well Cj, I'm Aunt Kylee."

"Oh! Hi aunt Kylee!" CJ said.

"Hello nephew! Carly I hope you don't mind if I take CJ up to my room?"

"Go on. I'm gonna talk to Mrs. Pendery for a while."

She went upstairs with CJ and went to her room.

"So Carly. What made you come back after 3 years?" I asked her curiously.

She bit her lip and looked at her toes fidgeting with her fingers. "I don't know...I just felt bad for CJ. He goes to pre-school and they talk about families there and how there's a mom and a dad. Well he always asks me where daddy is and I can't face to tell him the truth, he's too young. Well he's young but he understands everything. Anyways, I decided that it was about time I showed CJ his father and I thought that I should come back to Cole after 3 years. This is where I ended up now."

I bit my lip. "What truth are you talking about? Cole never told us anything about your break up. He just said that you guys broke up, that's it. FOrget the break up he didn't tell us he got you pregnant! WHat truth hun?""

She faced me. "I left."