2011

February 5th, 2011

Dalton's POV

Phone Convo:

(C=cole D=me)

C- omg you're meeting my girlfriend today!

D- god bro chill out!

C- I can't I've wanted you to meet her for 3 months! Now she's finally back from her 1 month vacay!

D- dang bro seriously chill out. It's just a girl bro

C- Oh! So Maddie's just a girl?

D- to me, no.

C- Well to me Carly's not quote on quote 'just a girl'

D- okay dang sorry.

C-yea yea. You better be ready for the boyfriend/girlfriend tag!

D- I'm always ready.

C- really then? I'll pick you up now then!

D- okay I lie I'm not completely ready but I'm getting there!

C- bye! By the way HURRY UP!

Cole cut the call.

He's been so eager to introduce me to his girlfriend! Well dang.

After about an hour I heard a honk outside so I went downstairs. "Bye Mom!" I yelled into the kitchen.

I rushed out and saw Cole's Dad's car. Cole got out and gave me a bro hug. He sat back in the passenger seat and I got in the back with Madison. "Hey Mads!" I pecked her lips.

"Hey Dalts!" she replied.

We drove over to Cole's girlfriends house and the closer we got the more excited he seemed, his smile growing wider and wider. When we pulled up to her driveway Cole had lost it. He pumped his fist in the air. "Yes we're here!" he screamed earning a chuckle from his dad, a laugh from Madison, and an eye roll from me.

Carly's POV

I was wearing a batman crop top and some black jean shorts. I thought it looked kind of slutty but I'm in my house anyways. And besides, it's not like the people watching the ustream are gonna see my shorts as much anyways. I put my wavy golden hair in a high pony and put on some black eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and pink lip gloss.

Today Cole was coming over with his best friend Dalton and Dalton's girlfriend Madison. I have seen pics of Dalton from Fly Away Hero.

I heard the doorbell ring and I went to open it. "Carly!" Cole screamed and picked me up hugging me.

"Cole!" He kissed me and it felt so right.

He put me down not breaking the kiss but I pulled away for air. Just then a blond dude, Dalton, and a girl with long wavy brunette hair walked in.

"Hey I'm Dalton Rapattoni, Cole's friend."

"I'm Madison Mclaughlin, Dalton's girlfriend."

I shook Dalton's hand and hugged Madison. "Hey I'm Carly Myraz. Let's go do the ustream!"
We went up to the studio I have in my house and Dalton logged into his ustream account.
"Hey guys it's Dalton!"
"Cole here."
"I'm Madison and this here..."
"Is me! I'm Carly, Coles girlfriend."
"First question for the bf gf tag is.." Dalton started. "Oh! How did Colry meet. Who's Colry?"
Madison laughed. "Oh sweetie that's there ship name."
Dalton face palmed.
"I met Carly at a JT concert and we just hi then. Then I met her at a family vacation trip in a skiing lodge and that when I started liking her. Then she moved here so I asked her out." Cole said. "Favorite thing about your girls. I like that Carly is out going and her outfit matches her mood."
"Maddie is spontaneous." Dalton said.
"The hashtag to describe your bae." I said. "Umm Cole... #loving."
Cole hugged me. "Aw thanks sweetie! Carly is #ball of awkward."
"#nerd describes Maddie." Dalton said then Madison slapped his arm.
She laughed. "I'm the nerd? Dalton... #doctor Dalton."
We did the bf/gf tag for 15 more minutes.
"Well we are about to end but first we have something for you guys." Dalton said. That was my queue to get the guitars and keyboard. Madison got the keyboard while Dalton and I got the guitars. Cole had maracas.
Dalton counted and he and I started playing. After 12 beats Madison counted herself in and 4 beats later Cole got in.
Then Cole started singing. "I'm breaking down gonna start from scratch..."
After we sang Miss Moving On and we finished the ustream we decided to play a game to get to know each other.
Madison and I made cards.
We all sat in a circle on the floor of my living room with the pile of cards in front of us.
"I go first." Dalton said picking up a card. "What is your favorite song at the moment? Hmm...personal insane asylum because it's a new song we just made and to me it's awesome."
Cole went. "What is your favorite animal? Oh that's easy koalas!"
Madison was next. "Okay.... My favorite thing about me is my hair."
I was last. "Siblings and names?" I have a brother named Dustin and he's 14 and a brother named Carlos who's 18 and a brother named Kender and he's 10 and a sister named Marissa who's 21."
After 10 minutes I learned a lot, including Dalton's birthday which is tomorrow. I also learned Madison is an actress.
"Hey Carly Cole, Dalton and I were gonna go to the trampoline park tomorrow for Dalton's birthday. Wanna come?" Madison asked me.
"Sure! I love trampoline parks." I said.

February 6th, 2011 @11:35am
Carly's POV
I decided on a black top with long laced sleeves and red skinny jeans with black and white converse. I straightened my golden hair and put my eye make up plus lip gloss on.
My phone beeped. I had a text.

From: Cole❤️❤️💘🐨
Hey baby! Come on out we're here!

I put my phone in my back pocket and headed out the door to be greeted by Cole and his strong loving arms. "Hey Cole."
He kissed my forehead. "Hey baby. Come on."
Cole sat in the front and Dalton had his arm around Maddie, who was in the middle seat.
I slid over next to Maddie. "Happy Birthday Dalton! How old are you now?"
"Thanks." he said buckling his seatbelt. "I'm 15 now. Cole will be 15 soon, Maddie in a while...you?"
"Oh right you don't know my birthday!" I laughed. "My birthday is in March 22nd, I'm exactly a month younger then Cole." I laughed again.

Cole's POV
Carly Rivera Myraz.
14 years old.
Golden hair.
Blue eyes.
An angel 😇😍😘.
I love how she's so optimistic about everything.

We got to the trampoline park and we said bye to Dalton's dad, who dropped us off. Madison, Dalton's parents, his sisters, and I were the only ones who knew about the big surprise planned for Dalton. Oh yea and FAH knows too. I'm gonna tell Carly once I get a chance.
----------------
30 minutes later we decided to take a break.
"Hey guys Dalton and I are gonna get us drinks.. Want anything?"
Madison asked. She gave me a look which indicated that I should tell Carly now.
"Just get me a water." Carly said.
"Sprite please." I asked. When they left I told Carly. "Okay Carly so Dalton doesn't know this but there's a big surprise for him waiting at home.. Rebecca, Sophie, Mr And Mrs Rappatoni, Madison, me and now you are in with it. Oh and FAH."
"What's the surprise?"
...."Dalton has a chance to go to LA to pursue his solo singing career!"
Her eyes grew wide. "Oh my gosh Cole really! He's gonna love it! I've always watched his ustreams with Hunter and he's like 'I want a solo career. How'd this happen?"
"Well us convincing Dalton to sing for the ustream yesterday was part of the plan. We called Perez Hilton, telling him Dalton had potential talent so he wanted a video of him singing. The bad part is he made us sing with him."
"That's amazing Cole." she hugged me.
"Also, you, me and Madison are going with him." I said.
Her eyes grew wide again. "Really? What about school?"
"Baby," I put my hands on her shoulders. "Everything is pre arranged. Don't worry. Just be packed before 6am tomorrow. We leave for the airport at 6 because our flight is at 7:15. Your mom knows, she's dropping us to he airport so we're meeting at your house first thing tomorrow morning."
"Wanna stay over tonight? Bring your luggage."
I smiled. "Sure I'll come over."
Just yen Dalton and Madison came back. "Hey here are your drinks." Madison said.
I nodded at her slightly and she got the message. Today would be interesting.