Chapter 2

Elena Scott

I ran out the car and right into Ashton's arms. Ashton:

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

"Hey Elena" he whispered. I looked up at him and he kissed my lips. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms slithered around my waist. I pulled away, out of breath and starred into his big blue eyes.

"I missed you" he whispered and kissed the corner of my mouth. I smiled and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we started walking.

"So hows tour my little singer?" he asked.

"Great hows tour my big guitarist?" I asked.

"Horrible with out my Elena" he said. I mad a pouty face and he pecked my lips, making a smile spread across my face. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"How's Zayn and Perrie?" I asked.

"Good. Eleanor and Louis are searching for their daughter they gave up 16 years ago" he said. I gasped.

"A-Are their last names Tomlinson?" I asked, hopeful.

"Yeah, why?" he asked. I stopped walking.

"What is it?" he asked. I couldn't get it out. He cupped my face in his hands and looked into my eyes.

"Lena what's wrong" he asked, worry strong in his voice. I met his crystal blue eyes.

"Ash. They're my parents" I said.

"What? Elena are you sure?" he asked.

"My biological parents names are the same. My biological mom's maiden name is Calder" he said. He wrapped his arm around my waist and turned us around to walk back. When we got to his/my hotel we walked in. We shared a hotel and a room. We took the elevator up to our floor and went to a door. He knocked. The door opened to reveal a very pretty girl.

"Ashton?" she looked at me and starred.

"You must be Ash's girlfriend. Hi I'm Eleanor" she said.

"Hi I'm Elena" I shook her hand.

"Do I know you?" she asked.

"We've met about 16 years ago" I told her. She stared at my features.

"No..." she said. I nodded. She pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Louis!" she called into her hotel room. A man came running out.

"El? What's wrong?" he asked.

"Lou. This is Elena. Our 16 year old daughter" she said. He looked at me. Then we were pulled into a group hug.

The Next Day

I walked onto stage and the croud screamed and shouted.

"How is everybody tonight?" I asked. I was in a strapless, floral dress with a brown belt around my waist and a white leather coat over. My hair was curled down my back.

"Great!" the replied.

"Here's one you all know. I'm gonna need my wonderful boyfriend, Ashton to come on stage to rap. I said. I haven't done this song because he raps the part.

Elena:

I love the way you make me feel

I love it, I love it

I love the way you make me feel

I love it, I love it

Ashton: