2. Two Personalities, One Body

Decided to update this
today, because I've got
so many ideas and I've
got to write them down.

Chuckling smiles fell from the girl's lips. "Hey, why are you like this? I missed you, babe. C'mon, you don't seem happy, at all, to see me." Hayden said in a playful tone, leaning in to press her lips against his, but Liam turned to the left so that her lips met his cheek. This wasn't his Hayden, not his first love.

"What've they done to you? How are you here? Don't you remember anything?" His questions fell like bombs, his frowning self was not at all pleased with whatever Theo had done, which had turned her into a completely different person. The Hayden he loved was still dead, it might be her body, but not her heart, soul and brain.

"You're sticking to irrelevant things, my ... love. The important thing is that I am here, who gives a fuck about the how?" She replied, her gaze dropped to her hands. It felt like a voice inside was screaming something like Liam, save me. SAVE ME. But the chimera part was the one speaking right now and wouldn't let that tinny voice come out.

"Who are you?" He asked, cupping her cheeks with his hand palms. Liam felt as though someone had captured Hayden's body, he had heard Scott and Stiles talking about a nogi-something, which had taken over Stiles' body. It could be something similar, and if it was so, they would fight it together.

Hayden's eyes glistened for a moment with a supernatural-short of yellow and once they were back to the normal dark brown colour, they widened as she took a deep breath. "LIAM!" She shouted, wrapping her arms around him, eyes closed.

Somehow he knew that the Hayden he knew and loved was back, holding her protectively, a soft smile full of hope formed his lips as he looked deeply into her eyes. "What's going on?" He asked curiously, thirsty to know the truth.

"I can't tell you, they'll kill me. I can't. I CAN'T TELL YOU, HE WILL KILL ME." She begun muttering in a trembling voice, but ended up screaming. Her brain was in a mess, though there didn't seem to be a way to tidy everything in there. When Hayden was speaking, there were voices of the chimera, when the chimera was speaking, there were voices of herself. The only difference was that the evil part of the chimera could control her voice and was able to keep it inside, while Hayden couldn't.

Liam reached out for her hands, giving them a light squeeze. "Hey, look at me." He whispered, his finger moving her chin so that her gaze was fixed at him. "I know that what you are going through feels awful, but I won't let anything happen to you, ever again." He continued, rubbing her hand with his thumb.

The girl listened to what he told her carefully, trying to distract herself from the voices inside as much as possible. With a soft nod, she took a step closer to him, forcing a grin, which actually seemed hopeless. "Th-There are these voices." She murmured, letting out a tiresome sigh.

Once those words left her lips, she had a sudden, yet unbearable headache. Placing her hands against the two sides of her head with great force. "He knows. He knows I told you." Hayden gasped, seeming to be in an awful lot of pain, biting on her bottom lip. "RUN, LIAM RUN!" She yelled at him.