5. Saved By The "Bangs"

And out of the blue comes
the 5th chapter. Who else is
excited?? Alright, so I watched
some of the new eps and I was
let down? But I'll go ahead and
continue this story the way that
I'd like to see my babies. This
chapter's somehow the most
"positive" of all that I have
written so far.
Hope you like it!

The dread doctors wouldn't listen to an experiment, they were not planning on having an intense fight with a Liam who was now feeling weaker than ever. He had tried to prorect Hayden once and failed massively, he didn't even think there were any possibilities that he would be able to win a battle over the three, so dreadful to him, doctors.

They were coming closer, and closer, and closer. That sound of boots and hard metal echoing around the area once again. This was going to be a hell of a long night and nobody could even imagine who would have survived until the very end of it.

Liam suddenly felt extremely bizarre, there was that familiar smell coming from not-that-far-away from them. He would recognise it at any time, that was without a doubt, Scott. There was also somebody else he had probably brought along, the one thing he could hope in was that they would be able to rescue him, and of course Hayden too. Before he could get his thoughts together, his body smashed on the ground after having been hit, hard. Hayden closed her eyes for a moment, praying that there was a way out of this. Walking towards Liam anxiously, the girl went down on her knees. She cupped his cheek with her hand palm, shaking her head, unable to do anything more helpful.

Then the three doctors aimed at Hayden, words came out of those heavy-looking uniforms of theirs, but they were not clear enough for her to understand. A loud bang filled the atmosphere, and then there was a small pause of silence, before the dread doctors took a step back, and after that second bang, they took another one. Her eyes were locked with the sight of their sudden and unexpected pulling back, which made her ignore who was causig those "bangs" that had probably just saved her life.

Turning to face her life saviors, she came face to face with what Liam was hoping for; it was Scott, and somebody else she couldn't quite recognise. Male, greyish dark hair, slightly old, he was holding a loaded gun, a large one, and it seemed as though he knew what he was doing with that thing.

"Hayden, are you alright? How is Liam?" Scott asked quickly, obviously worried about the two. She admired his courage and strength to care and feel responsibility for that many people. He was only a teenager after all. "I'm ... fine." She replied, slightly concerned about her answer, since she didn't know if it was true herself. "They didn't knock him unconscious, he's strong." The girl added, nodding softly as she carassed his cheek, still holding him close.

"You two will be fine, just get Liam and get out of here quickly." Scott replied, a nervous look forming his face as he looked over at the unknown man. "What about you?" Hayden asked quickly, furrowing her eyebrows as she pulled Liam into a tight embrace, knowing that he may not respond to it, since he was still pretty dizzy. "I'll stay here with Argent, we'll be fine just go." He whispered to her, a reassuring smile of his causing her face to light up. The girl wrapped one arm around his waist, bringing his arm around her neck and over her shoulder, holding tightly onto it with her free hand.

After what seemed like fifteen minutes of walking and dragging along Liam's body with her, they finally found a crowded café, well not exactly crowded, there were only five people there, but they were not alone anymore. Hayden placed Liam's body on a chair, before she brought another one so as to sit right next to him. His eyes opened hesitantly, but he was more than glad that the first thing to see was her beautiful face. She cupped his face with her hands, resting her forehead against his, before pressing her lips against his. It was soft and sweet, but when Liam kissed back, he deepened it a bit as his hands slid down to wrap around her waist, bringing her closer. "Liam, public place, remember?" Hayden muttered between the kiss teasingly. "Then let's go somewhere more private." He pouted, sticking his bottom lip out as he did the puppy eye face, which Hayden couldn't resist. "Naah." She shrugged, shaking her head softly. The brunette could see the sadness and disappointment in his eyes once she declined. "I'm just messing with you, let's go." The girl chuckled playfully, grabbing his hand and standing up quickly.

Hope y'all liked it !! Let me know what you think in the comments and get ready for some Liayden smooching in the episode. But not just smooching, it's also what happened with Scott and Chris.

Love ya xoxo
-Kate