Why? Because?

It's ok for them to cut and scar me with all they do!!! but for me it's not?! It's ok for them to point at me judge me n chat me but when I do they say I be doing Alot!!!!

If this world  I live in could only be forgiven,then whoever that died would be living,and there would be saints everywhere,no one would be sinning🙏🏽instead they'll be winning and doing every thing the right way!!!

If real was fake and fake was real and no one would steal and if they do their skin would peel, would everyone get to see a brighter day?

All they do Is judge point fingers and hate, and call you fake, when the realist is they're the fakest  and yet they brag about it not knowing the meaning.....but still you like it  that way.......

I could go on by saying relationships these days ain't shit  cause if you're nice you're flirting, if you're rude you're hurting and they  stay complaining....cause no matter what you do they're not happy.....

I love you's are crappy it got no meaning (to me) so we say it "I Love You" because they will fall for it regardless if you mean it🤷🏽‍♂️they just want to hear it.
So here you are snatching their heart out their chest, not knowing how to care it 🤷🏽‍♂️so you crumble and tear it💔leaving the good ones crying 😭and the bad ones snatching hearts everyday....😈😈

Why do good girls get bad dudes? 😎bad dudes get good girls? 📚and still they act as if its okay🤷🏽‍♂️  to me 👍there is no sense building up a fence 👷🏽‍♂️around a Girl you don't care about, knowing
you're just trying to get laid again to see the difference  between your ex and the girl who's next
Now she is
about to get her chest  open and her heart provoken because you heartless bastard out there don't care.. but God is near he watches and he cares.....

she's sad you don't know it,she smiles she don't show it but yet you laugh in her face thinking its okay

She was raped but she's still strong he was right but yet he's wrong.Now she decided that  to feel happy she is going to be gay!!!!

The one person she trust touch her wrongfully she's in lust and you wonder why she fuss when her mommy leave her alone everyday

..... If you talk you're a snitch,tell them the truth well now you're a bitch......... And no one is being referred to as ladies and gentlemen nowadays.......

that person you gave your whole heart to rip it apart don't give a fuck  they just wanna hurt you cause it's gangsta to make ladies feel that way.....

your best friend don't like u because they think they're being lied to and all the secrets u told them just think now oh shit you've been betrayed........

Your parents think you're grown because you are hustling on your own so they kick you out their home sending you to the streets they want you to Rome! think? Can you do this all alone?

You're just a fresh man in high school but still you break and bi pass all rules just to please your friends who are so called kool!!! Think can you continue this way.....

You think your family don't like!you don't you? 
On going arguments every time
It's like a cycle.
Didn't go to college because that shit cost so much. Went working instead in your head you're like school yea no rush. 
Daddy got his degree shit looking right for him
I'm proud of him
Sometimes I swear he don't get it thou swear he act as if he know but he really don't know
Not to hurt him or nothing but he kinda let me down
as far as I can remember I barely saw him around
Don't get me twisted we always talk on the phone
but sometimes I just wanted him to come home.
Yea I wanted to sit and look at you  hold you jump on your back i don't know maybe play peek a boo
I guess
never the less
I still love you.

Smh what if you were actually there dude.
He couldn't have touch me and my mom probably wouldn't have such stink attitude
Talking about her sometime she makes we wonder
Like Wonder Woman i often wonder if she really made the right decision.

About me her life my dad everything
3 kids dads gone. I realize now it's  a thing.  You know I don't quite remember all the stages of my life blurry vision.....gone with the rain washed out,more like an erosion.
Imagine losing somebody you've  seen went out the way for you, made sacrifices held himself back just to push you through
Yea it's tough real tough Rest In Peace Ma bill
I know imma see you again if it's Gods will.