Marcus

I walked out of mine and  Nim-bobs room thinking loads of messed up thoughts...
What if Nims get to drunk?
What if I start to drink again?(a/n; I know Marcus does drink irl)
At least I'm not alone Zoe don't drink
~end of Marcus' thought~

I soon snapped out of my thoughts when Alfie rang me...
~Alfies phone call~
Mate can chai come tonight because he is round ours as he has came for a week back home from London...
Sure mate he's sound
Thanks mate bye
~Hangs up~

/flashforward to the night/

I just drank water all night and the girls were all on the dance floor. We met up with my 'twin' Tom fletcher from McBusted and his wife Giovanna (I think that's her name 🙊)
It was now about 3AM in the morning when we were coming out of the pub 'White Lion'.
Tom and Giovanna went back to there son buzz and Zoe, Alfie, Chai, Niomi and myself were waiting at the traffic lights  to turn red so we could walk over.
Green
Amber
Red
The buzzer went off to walk across.
We were about in the middle of the road as a car came zooming past, Niomi was at the back and we all saw it coming except Niomi and
*screams*
M(Marcus) Z (Zoe) A(Alfie) C (chai)
M: BABE!
A: mark it'll be alright
M: NIOMI PLEASE BE ALRIGHT!!!
I saw her stir.
Zoe rang 911 and told the person where we were and in 4 minutes they were here diverting traffic and the ambulance took Niomi and I in the ambulance. All the way I held her hand crying.
When we were at the hospital I noticed Zoe and Alfie were already there with a police officer  and they called me over I gave Niomi a kiss on the forehead and scuffed over to them.