learning

Lizzy s pov

"Here hold this" the man placed a guitar in front of me and went back to the door and locked it several times. He turned to me and took his guitar and went up the stairs.
I stood up and tried to climb the stairs.

"Are you an idiot I told you not to move" the man lumbered down towards me and put his arm under my knees and his other arm on my back and lifted me up bridal style and I groaned in pain "sorry" he said quietly climbing the stairs.

He reached the top and opened the door to his apartment. It was fairly dark most colours red or black and odd looking musical instruments hung on the wall with string. The blinds were shut obviously because it was the middle of the night.

The stranger placed me down gently on his couch "can you lay down for me" he asked and I gave him a skeptical look "I need to see the damage" he explained so I lay down on my back and the stranger lifted up my top slightly "the bullet is made of wood which is why it caused you so much damage I need to take it out ill be right back" he said going out of the room and coming back with a a green medical bag. He took out a pair a tweasers and looked sympathetically at me. "Here squeeze my had if it hurts" he says holding out his pale hand and the tweasers are plunged into my stomach.
I squeezed the strangers hand and winced in pain but as soon as he pulled the bullet out my body started to heal itself. I looked down stunned as the hole disappeared in front of my very eyes.

"So what happened to you?" The man asked staring at me again with those piercing sad eyes.
"I...I...I" I couldn't get my words to form a sentence "hey its alright you can tell me" he reassured me "you won't believe me" he smiled and took my hand "trust me I've seen and done just about everything" he smiled again and I sighed should I trust this man " when I was 20 years old my parents died on the Titanic and so did most of my friends... I was alone and these men in white coats they took me and they locked me away and did horrible experiments to me and then on my 30th birthday they injected me with some gold dust substance and I stopped aging I'm 120 years old" I looked at the man and he looked slightly astonished "you don't believe me do you" I stated "no I do its just that do you have a craving for blood" he asked and I looked at him as if he were crazy "ok so that's a no then" he said my eyes began to focus in and out I stood up and began to lose my balance.

The stranger stood up and caught me placing a hand on my back and lifted me up yet again as if I was nothing. "I think that's your que to go to sleep"