happiness

Adams pov

We lay oposite each other lizzy was sound asleep. Lizzy slept so much it was almost as if she hadn't slept in decades.

I finally felt for the first time in years a connection with something other than a mere musical instrument or notes written on a page that I could follow with the tune in my head.

I wonder what this woman's mind was like. I mean her mental state. Being locked up for so long she must have a few insecurities just because simply it's inevitable that's something I've come a custom to understanding.

She stirred slightly in her dreams. Shifting her weight to come closer to me which she then eventually laid he head down on my chest and wrapped her arm around my torso.
Eve was never like this she never made me feel like a man.

"Hush now my little one no one is going to hurt you" I said brushing her hair away from her face.

Such a mystery she is.
"Help me adam" lizzy said with a frown on her face still asleep. "Shh " I tried to comfort her but it was no use she began to burn up slightly sweat forming on her brow rapidly.
"Shit lizzy wake up please" I began shaking her lightly on the shoulders. It didn't work. What do you do when people get a high fever? I asked myself.
Come on Adam think. Her eyes opened suddenly but then rolled to the back of her head and she started fitting her whole body was jolting.
"She didn't tell me she was epileptic"
I said to myself as I laid her straight on the bed to make sure she didn't bang herself.
Now I just had to wait for the fit to be over.

Five minutes later
It had been five minutes now I just sat there in the bed waiting until the rocking came to a stop.

"lizzy lizzy um are you okay" I patted her shoulders, I didn't really know what to do or say.

Lizzy just lay there in a pile of quilts and pillows.

Lizzys pov

I opened my eyes remembering that I had fallen asleep with Adam the previous night.

Adam loomed above me with a curious look on his face and something else in his black eyes I couldn't quite put my finger on it though.

"You alright?" He asked looking stunned with wide eyes.
"Yer I'm fine. Why?" I asked, I might not know Adam very well but I could tell he looked like he had something to say.
"Adam what is it?" I asked he looked away from me and I huffed.
"Fine be like that I'm only trying to be nice" I hesitated but then got up from the bed and headed towards the kitchen .
Oh now I feel bad. Poor Adams took me in and given me food drink and a nice bed and this is how I repay the man who pulled a bullet out of my stomach.

I walked back through to the dark messy bedroom only to see adam sprawled out on the bed fast asleep and shirtless.
I smiled he looked so much less troubled sleeping than when is dark eyes were staring at me.
He looked so child like, so handsome and beautiful.

I placed the blankets over him and he curled up in a ball almost to protect himself.
I wonder how long Adams been living alone like this and without someone to take care of him.
***********************************

It was about 8pm and the sun had set and the moon was high in the black twilight sky.

Adam was still sleeping he'd been sleeping most of the day however he did occasionally get up sleep walking and I had to guide him back to bed which I admit was quite adorable.

I had just finished tidying the small living room I felt like a house wife haha.
"What's happened in here?" Adam walks in with an almost smile on his face. I don't think I've ever seen him smile before.
"Hi tidied up but don't worry I didn't touch any of your music sheets I had a feeling I shouldn't" I said and pointed to the messy pile of music on his desk.

"Adam?"
"Yea?" He said going through his music sheets and seemed to be check that they were all there. Typical.
"How come you sleep during the day even I sleep through the night and I've been in captivity for 100 years?" I asked I had noticed these past few days how he always sleeps at night, it's a little odd don't you think.

"Umm we'll err...

Adams pov

Well shit.