Ibiki Morino- gulp! Ch7

Sakura POV

It was a lovely day, the birds tweeting (On thier phones! XD)

Yeah no it was misty and frankly it made me think Zabuza was here but noo it just has to be Kakashi!

Currently he jut asked me to deliver some papers to Ibiki...... That lazy shit =_=

I was walking on these deserted streets as I reached the interrogation tower, it loomed over head as if staring down at me.

Two ANBU stood at the entrance but I could feel about 15 more in the shadows of buildings around us, even in the sewer system and trees.

"What do you want little girl!" A ANBU stopped me with their hand up.

"I need to meet Ibiki Morino for a document delivery, about ******"
I answered and I could hear gasp

"Come with me then..." A man showed me inside and pointed me to the direction of Ibiki-sans office.

The click and clack of his shoes against the hard floor echoed through the empty halls.
Subconsciously I was stepping so lightly it was almost that, I wasnt there at all.
He glanced back at me but I couldn't define his expression behind the mask bur somehow it felt like a wave of curiosity.

We rounded a corner and stood in front if a large metal door with tinted black glass, he knocked twice until a grunt was heard inside.

"Go ok then little one..." He walked away leaving me alone to face the large man waiting inside.

"Gomenasai... But Ibiki Morino right?" I called out to the dark room.

One step

I looked at the cracked grey walls feeling the dusty smooth concrete.

Two steps

The floor a dark oak polished to shine and echo every sound covered in minisicule trip wires

Three steps

I looked straight to see a huge window shining light in making my shadow cast upon the walls.

Fourth step

CRASH

"Uck- haaah--..." I felt a vice like Iron grip on my throat and saw A hunched form standing over me. His trench coat flowing softly and his free tanned arm snatched the document from my arms.

"Now why would a little girl have such important documents?" He clicked his tongue at me and I felt anger pulse through me at the words Little girl.

I raised a fist moulding chakra and punched him making him fly back releasing me while skidding to a halt.

"Don't call me a little girl!" I huffed and crossed my arms in anger.

"Well well... A feisty one are ya?" He smiled and had a "glint" in his eyes as he stared at me with a smirk.

The air started to feel suffocating and his intense stare was making me uncomfortable but I had to push through or else I wouldn't be strong...

"If that is all goodbye!" I backed away and bowed my head to him as he gazed at me.

"Yes good bye... Little girl" he smiled that slimy git!

I focused my chakra and punched the floors satisfied as a huge spiderweb fissure cracked into the floor ruining it.

"Goodbye Ibiki san" I snuffed my nose and headed out of the dark office.

Sasuke POV

I was walking around the market area with my mom as we were looking for Dango and tomatoes but what I saw was a red head.

The same one in class who was he again? Some one? Sasomi? Salary? Ehh what ever Im to cute to even care about filth like him.

Im from the noble Uchiha clan why should I care about a commoner?

We got some apples and tomatoes until I saw that red head again but this time with one of the girls in my class.

I couldnt help but over hear their conversation.

"So how was your visit to the Base?" Red head mumbled and pink head looked at him.

"It was amazing! Tye walls were so grey and obviously who could forget the man himself? Being a total prick?" She smiled sarcastically and red head chuckled.

"Yeah yeah dont be a prissy! Im just saying that this life is a bit more different than our last one eh?" He smiled and my eyes narrowed in confusion.

Past life? What?

"Soon will Itachi be carrying out his mission?" She mumbled and my eyes widened

"Yes it should take place in this day next year... Try to stop him or the little Uchiha will follow that path!" The red head grumbled as he sipped his tea.

"Yea yea im already trying to scout him at the base but what about Naruto? Would he be suspicious about us?" She said sadly with a little sigh.

"No I dont think so just cause hes a bit.... Dense?" He smiled a bit and the pink head giggled, some how it just sounded like bell chimes that laughter.

"Thanks sasori... You know that this is our second chance to fix the world right? To fix ourselves?" She smiled as they both payed the bill and walked away.

What did I just hear?

I shook my head and walked away to my house thinking about school and my father.....

I AN SO SORRY!!! There was a power outage that left 400,00 people or more with no power for the last 2 days!

Anyways comments and keep being awesome