Survival challenge ch11

Hokage POV

I was sorting through these evil papers and just listing through chunins, genins and my jonin teachers. the A, B, C, and D rank missions were getting handed out every ten minutes and it's just so mind wearing.

im kinda hungry now but as a saying ive heard, if you do not eat then others will be more grateful. I read this from somewhere but ive never really been good at remebering names from book's.

Actually Kakashi's team should be here soon yet why do I have this uneasy feeling from that old drunkard in the waiting room?

oh well the old age is catching up on me.

Sakura POV

"Naruto GET BACK HERE! GIVE ME BACK MY SHIRT!!!!" I shouted at my best friend as he dove under the table jumping and rushing out the door with my red shirt laughing the whole way.

Sasori leaned on the table with wide eyes as he almost dropped his cup of tea, I was standing behind the bathroom door half naked with only my black spandex shorts that reached my knees which had fishnet stockings. I needed my shirt so I can actually look decent for the survival challenge but nooo Naruto had to run off with it and Sasori was just standing there by the closet. I had a fishnet tank top on and I slowly edged myself to the closet praying Sasori won't see me this way.

I hate my luck

he turned his head and locked hawk eyes on me roaming his eyes over my body and I could feel my cheeks flush as I backed away a bit but he came closer and closer eventually backing me to the wall.

Trapping me in his arms he pressed me into his hard body as he gazed into my eyes his lips turning up into a little smirk, his touch by itself was life a hot pulsating fire. Burning me, branding me with his touch and piercing my soul with his eyes. His hot breath tickled my face smelling a bit of spearmint and something sugary. 

He came down fast as he devoured my mouth scooping me up and lugging me to the new girls room we installed (Aka Stealing another apartment  room) bringing me onto the futon he straddled me and his hands roamed my legs and hips leaving a burning touch and my face burning from embarrassment.

His black shirt hung loosely around his shoulders letting me see his pale shoulder and the dawn light shining through the blue curtained window made him seem to glow. He smirked as he caught me eyeing him and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck raking his  teeth on it and biting nibbling, sucking on one spot. The pain was there for an instant but vanished as I gripped his shirt.

shirt...

I pulled his shirt off and quickly slipped it on, he chuckled and I looked in the mirror to see that it was like a really long dress. It hung loosely on my small frame and my pink hair swept to the side, my face red with blush.

I tied my weapons pouch and he just put another shirt on readying his headband around his neck as I put mine around my neck as well, I tied my hair back and clipping my bangs back so I could see, looking at Sasori and we intertwined fingers smiling until Naruto poked his head in.

"Guuuuuuuuuys huuurrry uuuup" He whined and I looked at him

"Naruto.."

"Yes Sakura?"

"Do you know what happens when you throw a cat in water?"

"No?"

"She fxckin ATTACKS YOU" I punched him and sent him flying out the door "Shannaro..." I muttered and Sasori snickered holding me and resting his head on my shoulder then I felt my self be lifted off the ground and being carried.