Chapter 13

Elsa's P.O.V
She deserves that. Humph. We walked out the place in the parking lot. Jack looks at me and just as I was about to say something to him. I feel a cold something press against my head. I heard it click. Ah a gun is to the back of my head so that's what that is. I hear a voice i never wanted to hear again.

"Hello Elsie.." Said a creepy voice which was deathly familiar. I smirked.

" Hello...Pitch." I round the house kick him. And while he was on the ground i used my ice powers and created an ice spy jumpsuit and boots. (in the picture. ) Hey,what i can't take lessons in kicking butt i learn from my friends Mulan, Po and the furious 5 . Then Po's master Shifu taught me balance. And that's how I learned.

"Where's Hans i was hoping i could kick his but as well. Which reminds me is he still in a coma" I laughed.

"Yes." Pitch says.

"Well good he was trying to kill my sister even after she caught him cheating on her i should have kicked his butt that day but i waited for the perfect moment." I death glare at him.

" Leave me alone." He's fight me and i suddenly grab his finger and hold my pinkie up. That's right Wuxi Finger Hold. Pitch looks scared.

"They didn't teach you that." He says nervously.

" Nope something that I learn on my own. Skadoosh!"

And then Pitch was gone. Finally. Jack was just standing there mouth drop open. Give it a minute...
."You just kicked his butt!"

"Yea easy."

"O my god my girlfriend kicks butt added bonus." He smirks.

Hiccup's P.O.V
Astrid is so beautiful but Merida seemed so angry. I wonder if she likes me.

Merida's P.O.V
How could he not know i liked him i mean it was obvious to everyone but him. I mean-

"Miss are you alright you seem destressed." A voice says.

I look up

Oh

My

Goodness

He

is

Fineeeee

A/N Who do you think it is? BTW i made another new Jelsa story called Listen to the song here in my heart ik long title. Btw please read and I'll try to update faster for you guys