Chapter 33

Hans P.O.V
I no longer want Elsa to be mine. I've let this intense hatred get in the way i will take there words and let it burn. Walked out of the abandoned building and into the beach to let my mind get away from all the things I've done i-woah who is that. She's beautiful her brown hair flowing freely her eyes staring into my very soul in this instant i wanted to make her mine i wanted to stop being a player.

" Hello I'm Vanessa Ursula Waters and you are."

" H-hans Kevin Westguard." I studder wait i never studder what is happening to me.

'The power of love is both a strength and weaknesses it's the only thing that can build you up and tear you apart love is a special thing Hans remember that.' A voice said.

'I will.' I answered back.

And Vanessa and i continue to get to know each other.

Elsa's P.O.V
Jack has been moved to my cell with me. I smile a bit. Jack looks confused

" Hans finally found his true love. " i say happily wait fid Tempest and Salina get together. I'll find out later.

"Good now he won't take mine away from me." Jack said kissing my forehead. And he wrapped his arms around my waist i sigh in contentment.

" How are we going to break out of here with out them knowing. We can't use our powers they'll tell the government and will get tested on." I panicked.

" Hey it's okay we'll figure out something okay." I nod.

Author's Note
How did you like the Hannessa part huh i love Hans and Vanessa together comment if you agree. And the might end soon unless i think of another plot twist. Which I'm working on but if you have any Ideas feel free to comment below. Woo it's pass my bedtime see you in the next chapter bye.