School Bell

"You think you are more sensible then me?" Brittany said in her over-the-top sweet voice.

"That's the universal fact!" Norah retorted. Looking at her and her sidekicks, she also gave her a sweet saccharine smile.

"Then I'd like to test you..." Brittany challenged looking at her with a triumph smirk. Norah lifted her eyebrow as to encourage her to go on.

"I'd like you to persuade Nick to come to the school dance with yourself." Brittany smirked while Norah gave her a disgusted look.

"I said I am more sensible than you, not more slutty. I know both the words start with 'S' but have complete opposite meaning. You know?" Even Brittany sidekicks smiled a little.

"I know and that’s why I am asking you this difficult job to do."

"Okay, give me one clarification. What's the connection between being sensible and asking him to the dance. Does dancing with Nick makes you sensible because if that is so every other girl present in this school is very sensible and Brad, who is the topper, is total fool. In fact no other guy is sensible for example Albert Einstein." Norah laughed.

"It is totally sensible work, since Nick never goes to dance. IF you are able to create circumstances that makes Nick go with you, I will not only consider you as much more sensible then me but I will also say it in front of the whole school that you are really genius." Brittany argued. She was damn sure Nick would never go to dance. Especially after the incident that happened 10 years ago, he started hating dances.

"No way, I don't understand why you give Nick so importance. What is he? Your king?" Norah said frustrated. She could never understand why all the girls in her school gave Nick so importance. In her opinion buys are stupid and a burden on this mother earth except for increasing population.

"Well in a way yes" Brittany murmured, mostly to herself. Nick was the son of the Alpha of their pack, so in a way he is the king. 

"What?!" Norah asked shocked. Brittany discarded it soon enough.

"C'mon, are you afraid Norah?" one of her sidekick Miss.shortest-short-skirt asked. 

"Shut up triple S. I ain't afraid of anyone." Norah said in a determined voice.

"Prove it." Brittany sidekicks helped her in persuading Norah. They will keep haunting her till she didn't come on terms with them. 

“If the condition is going with Nick then suck it up girly’s I suddenly lost interest in your talk.” Norah attempted to walk away but Brittany voice stopped her.

“Okay, let’s simplify the bet…” Brittany said humorously.

“huh…”

“You have to… make Nick fall for you…” she said smiling as of it wasn’t a big deal.

“Ha… you know suddenly I feel that I am good being dumb.” Norah said and walked away. But before she can walk out Brittany held her hand and stopped her.

“If you are able to do so, I will say to you sorry in front of the whole, I repeat whole school and will be your slave.”

‘Okay now the deal got interesting’

C’mon say yes, won’t you like me to go on my knees and say sorry to you.” Brittany encountered.

“I’d love that.” Norah started contemplating about the deal. If she loses, she had nothing to lose and if she wins, pleasure is all hers and then furthermore Nick will get a lesson too. It is a deal of full advantage.

“Okay… I will see.” She started walking away but again Brittany stopped her.

“And yes, you have got 2 months to do so.” Brittany said.

“K.”

“And what if I win?” Brittany gave her a wicked smile.

“What?” Norah said disgusted.

“If I win I will get to tell the principle and teachers about the pranks you played on them” Brittany smirked as she saw Norah face whiten.

‘How did she know?’ no this is unexpected.

“I… I… do… don’t know what you are talking about.” Norah said in confidence. She can't let them know; she became scared.

“Oh sweetheart! I guess we both know what I am talking about. Don’t feign innocence in front of me especially when I know everything…” Brittany again flashed her wicked smile. Okay! Now Norah hated this smile.

“Don’t play; I don’t know what you are saying.”

“Sweetheart, we have a recording of you talking to Nathan about all the tricks you have played, in your language how you all sucked the fun out of your high school life!” Norah was dumb-founded. Brittany has used totally the line she uttered.

Fuck! From next time she’d make sure she won’t discuss her secrets with anyone…

“Okay, so let’s play. And yes I know you might want to know why am doing this, right?”

“To answer my question I have to use that quote, “we don’t have enemies, we make our enemies.” Remember how you made my fun in the cafeteria, I told you there no one makes my fun and gets away with it… I know, I know I can easily show those videos to principle sir and get you expelled but I might want to see you suffer, a little more. I want to see how Nick embarrasses you. I want to see you work and handle this inexperienced area… so good luck.” She crossed Norah but turned back while opening the door of the toilet.

“And yes, next time think thrice with whom you contest.” She smiled saccharine and went out leaving Norah flabbergasted or more like exhausted. Wow! Now Norah have no other choice but to do the unexpected-est thing ever. Make Nick fall for her.

Good luck to me, I need that!

______-----------_______

okay

like it, please give me feedbacks. tell me the errors or the wrongs things.. or anything u feel wrong.

i will really appreciate it...

vote if u like it.