Silky Bitch!!!

Ever heard life captures us in locations where we have to pronounce ‘what have I done to deserve this’. Norah was exactly in that point, because the unexpected happened. It is so injudicious that if we expect the unexpected, it never happens but what we think as the most unexpected thing, befalls. And so was the case for the worried Norah!

She sprinted outside to be far away from the hassle of school, her mind was trespassed by Brittany and Nick. She knew she can't concentrate on the teacher’s teachings when her mind was preoccupied with her own problems, let alone be Math’s, the demon, complications. She was sitting quietly thinking of the wiles she can do to escape Brittany like befriend her or apologize to her, though she doubted Brittany, the-witch-with-revealing-clothes would take back her spell.

But her thoughts were mercilessly disturbed by a loud and hard smack of something on her back, which made the books in her hand, fell. She turned around to find the guilty of the crime, the basket-ball. She will make sure she punishes its proprietor too, she thought.

“Sorry.” A voice from behind her reverberated, in the silent aura. She turned around to see who would be the target of her for assaulting her from a basket-ball. She would be shouting and cursing the guy if it wasn’t who it was.

Nick

She stood there, taking in his appearances thinking what the big fuss about this blonde boy was. Why every girl drooled over him like he is Bourneville chocolate or apple pie, she would never know. Though she has to admit he looked strikingly handsome but still nothing to salivate over. For god’s sake he can’t be eaten up then why would girls view him as a piece of meat. Perhaps one of the questions that won’t ever be answered;

“Umm… give me my ball back.” She totally forgot she was standing there not answering him. She must be looking like a mental. Stupid me!

“How did it hit me, can’t you play in the court.” She asked agitated. The court was far enough that it can’t be seen from the garden she was sitting in, let alone a ball from there travel here and from such a velocity. Definitely they were playing somewhere near, besides it is not PE for him, Nick was in her class. How can he play Basket-ball instead of studying? Snotty rich kids!

“We were playing in the court only.” He looked at her like he is totally bored and can't wait to get out of here.  

“Nice joke, now I see why you don’t study. You have bright carrier ahead as a comedian.” Norah laughed at him. Now this thing stroke a string in him, how the fuck a girl can laugh at him. No girl dared to do that ever, the little bitch! Besides he was playing in the court, huh only if she knew about werewolves.

“Listen I don’t have time for your questions, get it. Give me my ball so I can relieve myself of the ugly view.” He said as bored as he can show.

The asshole! How can he just insult her like that, she is anything but ugly. Na! She knew she wasn’t Megan fox or Melanie Iglesias but she wasn’t ugly as a toad or repelling like he acted she was. Might as well give him a piece of mind to remind him his manners; just who he thinks he is, a sex Greek god. Well it was partly true, like she was going to admit it to him.

“Really I am sure as hell you are the ugly one here, and you are unchaste-sizing my good and pure eyes, asshole.”

Yeah, so much for making him fall for me! She thought as Brittany visited her mind.

“See I am not in the mood nerd, I am very angry so silently give me my ball when I am asking nicely. I have other ways too.”

“None that are hidden; but certainly won’t work as far as I am concerned.” she glared at him. Stupid man, he thinks he can boss her around. Well have a change Nick Jones.