Chapter 3

Annabeth

I can't believe it,Percy is Alpha.Finaly he came back! I wanted to tell him that when I kissed Dan, Gaia was controlling me,but he didn't let me come near him.

I was thinking about how to make him talk to me when I heard a knock on the door of my cabin.It was Dan.I then told him that I was doing some work on my laptop.He then walked away and I took out my laptop and the picture of me and Percy's date in the beach.Tears came in my eyes.

Flash back

It was a beautiful day at the beach.My mom and Percy's dad had accepted our relationship.

I turned around and then kissed Percy.He kissed me back.

Then I said "Percy,Is it true that you remembered me when Juno had taken your memories."

He laughed and said "I didn't remember you than I would have been dating an amazon girl, one of them asked me after I was made praetor but since I knew that you were my girlfriend I refused her or right now that amazon girl would be sitting in my lap and be kissing me".

And we kissed

then suddenly nico came.(in the memory)

Flashback over.

That was the last day he was my boyfriend tears came out of my eyes.If only I knew what was going to happen the next day I would have told nico to....

Wait that's it.Nico knows that Gaia was controlling me and he didn't betray Percy so...

I've got a plan

YO! GUYS DO YOU WANT PERCABETH TO CONTINUE OR SHOULD PERCY DATE SOMEONE ELSE? LET ME KNOW.

BY YOUR BRO!