CHAPTER 1 - TUESDAY MORNING

I sleep so deep from exhaustion that the hours pass by so fast that you don't even notice.

Then suddenly you hear a deep husky morning voice beside you trying to wake you up.

"Yaaaah jagi, heronaaa!" You hear him say, "SangHun is hungry.."

I decided to wake up and rub my eyes and sit up and put my bra strap on. I swing a pillow to SeungHyun and I heard him grunt. "Yah, you're a parent too." I stated.

He chuckles and smiles at me and says, "last night.." he mumbled while hugging the pillow that I threw.

I stared at his lips for seconds and it made me come closer to peck his. "SangHun better not get another sibling." I joked as I got up and left the room. I walk through the hallway and check if SangHun was in his room and he was.

"Eomma!" He said with a happy little voice as he hugged me.
"Goodmorning baby." I greet him while kissing him on the cheek. "Are you hungry?"
"Ne! I want to be full before I go out with my samcheons!" He said with a big smile.
"That's today?!" I asked curiously, "I thought that was next week."
"Anyaah, Today!!"
"Jinjjah? Araso, I'll call you when breakfast is served okay?"
"Neee, saranghae eomma, be careful! Araso?"
"Neee!" I yelled from the hallway.

The Choi's had an average two story home. A fancy kitchen with big counters and an island that contained a big sink. In between the kitchen and the living room was a big dining table. The living room was quite big, the TV hangs up on the wall and you had an 'L' shaped couch. And upstairs, there is a big washroom, a master bedroom for you and SeungHyun and one room for Sanghun and one more bedroom as big as Sanghun's for a guest.

I walk down the stairs and first thing I notice was that the living room was a complete mess. I decided to grab the telephone and used the intercom for every room that had a phone. "Hey boys, if you're not cleaning up your mess I am going to lose it." I hung up and walked my way to the kitchen and grabbed the frying pan, some eggs and bacon and cooking oil as I heard the footsteps coming down.
"APPAAAAA!!" SangHun yelling from a distant.
"Yaaaaaaah! Stay still! I am not cleaning your mess this time or I'll cancel with your samcheons!" SeungHyun calmly yelling back.
I grinned as I fried some sunnyside eggs and crispy bacon. I suddenly heard light breathing on the back of my neck which gave me chills. I felt two muscular arms around my waist and made me mumble, "Oppa, I didn't know the gang was coming today.."
"Aishhhh... Mianhaeyo.." He said letting go of me, "Umm, anyaaa. I'm not sorry."
I turned to him with a confused look, "Bwoh?"
"Nothing." He grinned looking at me from head to toe.
I turned to the stove and turned it off, "tell SangHun breakfast is rea----"

DING DONG

SeungHyun walked to the door and opened it up and it was Seungri.
SangHun stands up to see and yells "UNCLE RI!" while running up to hug him.
"Why so early?!" Seunghyun scratched the back of his own neck.
"Yaaah! Hyung!! Is that a way to greet your guest?" Seungri asked while lifting Sanghun up.
"You're no guest, you're some animal loose from a zoo." SeungHyun joked.
I turn to see Seungri, "Seungri is right Oppa."
"Noonaaa!!!" Seungri said and hugging you.
"Are you hungry? Join us." I invite him.
"I already had breakfast and I came by early to give SangHun a present."
"A present, Uncle!?!" He asks with happiness.
"What do you say?" I said while looking at SangHun.
"KAMSAHAMNIDA UNCLE" He thanked.
"Ne! now open it up." He says while putting SangHun down.
"Are you sure you're not hungry Ri?" I asked to make sure and he nods. I turn to put the frying pan in the sink as soon as I see SeungHyun and Seungri whisper to each other. I decided to butt out since it was none of my business. I served breakfast and everyone was eating including Seungri even though he said he had already ate.