Found

Jakes Pov
I was out patrolling and looking for bella so that Embry could rest. When i heard a howl like a wolf was in pain so i ran towards the howl. When i arrived what saw was heart breaking. I phased and ran to the bloody white and black spotted wolf i knew who it was.
"Bella phase back! Please bella!" She couldnt do it so i beta commanded her "bella phase back!" She finally phased back. When she phased i grabbed my shirt and put it over her bruised bloody body. I phased and howled calling the others i showed them were me and bella were Embry wasnt phasing he's probably sleeping i phased back after telling paul to go get embry so sam can come help me.
Bellas eyes were starting to close "Bella dont close your eyes! Dont u close those eyes keep them open bella!" She closed them all the way. They finally arrived.
"Shouldn't she be healed by now" jared asked sam
"She should be!" He answered
Sam grabbed Bella's hand and listened to her pulse" jared call paul and tell him and embry to meet us at mine and emilys house seth call Cullen and tell him to meet us there." They nodded and did what they were supposed to " jake go phase so i can put her on ur back" i nodded and went to phase. He put her on my back and I ran. Bella please be okay.