Kingdom of Herensuge

Prologue

5 years old

The party has started. And I'm already bored after 2 minutes. Thats the problem when your an outcast. I'm an outcast. Why? One, because I don't have friends. Two, people are either scared of me, or hate me. They just stay clear of me. Three, because I'm different. My brothers and sisters are all different, but I'm more different. By different I mean very very very different. Not saying I'm crippled or physically different, I'm mentally different. That makes me no friends. Because i'm different. And its a stupid excuse.

The kingdom is currently celebrating, for what, i dunno. No one wants to tell me, but I don't mind, I rather not know. You see, I attend these boring parties often, its part of being in the royal family. Yes, I'm a princess, and I hate it. Always learning equitte and doing royal duties, B-o-r-i-n-g. Equitte? I've learned them all in one day. Studies? easy. I'm naturally good at it. right now, I've almost finish studying grade 12. Duties? boring. And part of my duty is to attend this party. Father assigned 2 maid to keep watch of me, so that I won't run away, again. But he seriously underestimated me. I do whatever I want. And I always succeed.

My brothers and sisters, they're not like me, but they still do studying and duties. Stupid duties. And its stupid that they can't spell the word elephant, or twelve. They study what they're supposed to study at their age, and me? I'm always ahead of them. I've mastered how to write formal and informal letters, spell my full name, learned the history of the Kingdom, and all those stuff that I need to know. 

Oh and on top of that, my powers are also different. I'm more powerful that my siblings. Everyone here in this Kingdom have 1 power. Sometimes 2. But its rare to have more than one. My powers come in every year during my birthday, some call it curse, some call it a blessing. me? I call it special, I'm special. I have 5 powers. Fire, Water, A telekinist, Talk to animals,and earth. 

I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. Ronald, (8 years old), Michael, Zackariah and Jessica (triplets, 7 years old), Holly, (6 years old). Me being the youngest. We don't look alike at all. We different personalities. My siblings are the popuplar ones, loved by everyone in the Kingdom. Me, the outcast. No one hangs with me. me and my siblings don't get along very well. The only person that I considered friend is Ronald. The rest, are aquaintances...or strangers.

We live in a Kingdom named Herensuge. Meaning, Dragons. And yes, we have dragons flying around here. They're really pretty. The drgaons choose their own rider. And I've been chosen last week. His name is Drake. He has black scales which felt suprisingly soft. He has different colored scales too, it changes on his mood. But the original color is silver. 

It is said that he's the strongest dragon. Which made people even scared of me, some throw envy looks and some with hatred. but whatever, He's my dragon and mine only. Drake's my best friend. I always visit him when I have free time, that way I can stay away from other people.

my parents and King and Queen. King Henry and Queen Camelia. They too call me a curse. That made my heart broke. I thought they love me, but turns out they don't. I heard them talking about me in the study yesterday and thats how I knew.

" What do we have here? A cursed! Ha! what are you doing rissy? have people rejected you? or are you trying to curse everyone?" The voice that belongs to the most annoying person alive. Derek. He always bothers me, Making me annoyed. He hates me, and I hate him. He always gets on my nerves.

" what do you want?" Trying to sound scary. but it didn't work. sadly. His smirk makes me want to slap him. Derek, is a 7 year old guy and is someone who enjoys seeing me in anger.

" oh, trying to sound scary rissy? nope, you don't sound like it, at all. Why don't you go do that with your friends, oh wait. You don't have any!" He started laughing. I felt my eyes prickled, but i stopped myself from crying. I can't cry.