Moving Day

Taylor and I just moved into California into a small apartment that has two large bedrooms and a open kitchen and lounge room. It is very empty at the moment as the owners before just moved out the day before. Taylor had to get her own cab because she has so many things, so of course i had to get my own. I have 3 suitcases, Taylor has like 100.

We just got all our new furniture in and all built and it looks very peaceful and welcoming. Taylor and i dont have any food so we went to a local supermarket to get all the groceries. There were lots of signs for acting classes which i have to look for to be a sucessful actress Taylor finds a modeling agent poster and writes notes about it into her phone so she remembers.

We entered the grocery store at around 2.30pm and basically buying everything we see which is pretty normal for Taylor. We split up and look for things so this process could go faster and i smell this amazing smell in the isle next to me, i think its a mens cologne, it smells delicious but i cant tell what it smells like....

I walk over to the other isle trying to find this scent. In the middle of the isle there he is Tyler Posey, omg he is so hot trying to find what type of hot sauce to get. I approach him and ask for a selfie he says yes, i ask him if he is doing any of the acting classes that are advertised at the front of the grocery store. He says he is going to the one that im really interested in, i blush. I can see his eyes twinkling and looking straight into mine. Its quite adorable to be honest.

Authors Note: hey guys this is my first fan fiction the next chapter will be out soon! Stay tuned!! xoxo