Chapter 35

~Riley's POV~

"Aww my little old man." I unbuckled myself and got on his lap. I kissed him while moving my hands to his back, rubbing it to try to see if anything was broken. He squirmed and let his head fall into my shoulder. "I got you." I cooed, running up and down his spine soothingly.

"We're here." The driver said, jerking to a stop and getting out of the car. He opened Christian's door where we saw like five agents standing there, two of which had our bags. "Hurry up, we don't have all day." The driver spat, grabbing me and pulling me off of Christian. "Don't touch me." I growled, putting a hand over my stomach protectively. Next he dragged Christian out who immediately crumpled to the ground.

"Get up!" The driver yelled, kicking Christian in the back which caused another loud crack which made me wince. Christian let out a yelp of pain. "Get-"
"Stop!" I ran in front of him and pushed him away from Christian who was crumpled on the ground.

"What makes you think you can just push a government officer?" He asked, going over to me and towering over me. He then put two hands on my shoulders and shoved me backwards quickly. I regained my balance quickly and stormed over to him, throwing a punch to his jaw which he blocked and hit me right in the nose, hard enough that a heard a crack. I grit my teeth, blinking away the tears that were forming, and ignored him, kneeling down next to Christian. "Chris, I can't do this alone please stay with me." I ruffled my hand through his hair for a second then stopped. "C-Chris...I-my oww." I put a hand to my stomach which felt like it was being twisted into a thousand knots over and over again. It was way to early for me to go into labor but something wasn't right.