J [3]

-J-

_____

#1

Name/Username: JWGDuggan

Pen name: J.W.G. Duggan

Occupation: The Muffin Man. Nah, I'm just a pretty basic student. Writer, Reader.

Gender: Male.

Likes/Writes: Well, I mainly write fantasy, but I am able to write for most genres (apart from Romance and all that typical teen girl stuff). My favourite authors are George Martin, J.R.R. Tolkien and Bryce Courtenay. I'll read basically anything,(once again, not that typical teen girl stuff) because I am a bookworm.

I like to roleplay, (the -s,*s stuff through the computer that you can see on some multiplayer games) reading and writing, AFL, cricket, all things Aussie, bike riding, surfing, (though I'm pretty horrible at it) and my laptop. Should probably put up some books and films I like now... My favourite book series are A Song of Ice and Fire, The Power of One and The Lord of the Rings. I have four favourite films, so here they are: Braveheart, Ted, Life of Brian and The Shawshank Redemption.

Rank: Normal Member

Priveleges: SANM

Penalties: None

____ #2

Name/Username: Jane_The_Ripper

Pen Name: Jane Clare

Occupation: Student

Gender: Female

Likes/Writes: YA Paranormal Romance, Fantasy, and Poetry

Rank: Normal Member

Priveleges: SANM

Penalties: None

__________

#3

Name/Username: Jessica B. Fry

Pen name: J. M. Butler for fiction

Occupation: lawyer and writer

Gender: female

Likes/Writes: I enjoy just about any genre, but my favorite is fantasy, and that's the primary genre that I write.