Chapter one

Maya's point of view

I sat next to Scott on the hood of Stiles jeep. I was listening to them go on and on about college. Meanwhile I'm sat here thinking about sophomore year while glancing between the moon, Scott and my best friend Liam who is currently tied to a tree. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying until I heard a yell that came from the werewolf tied to a tree.

"YES!" Liam screamed so loud the whole town probably heard.

"Hey trying to have an adult conversation over here."

That's Stiles. He's human like me. He's Scott's best friend. Scott is also a werewolf.

"You're two years older then me and Maya's the same age as me and besides I'm fine, just let me go." Liam was glaring at Stiles.

"It's not that we don't trust you LiLi." I giggled at the nickname I gave him.

"It's that I don't trust you." Stiles opened his big mouth again.

"But after that last full moon." That was Scott. I think of him as an older brother.

"It was one slip up." Liam whined.

"A slip up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's department about a monstrous dog boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked and you call that a slip up." Oh Stiles, just stop talking.

"Why were you naked?" Scott was staring a Liam curiously.

I remember that night. I spent the night at Liam's because I was suppose to go out with Brett, but he stood me up so I spent the night hanging with Liam instead. We were just hanging out when Liam looked over at me and we started making out. Let's just say things happened that night and Liam ended up going crazy and running out of the house naked all wolfed out.

"It was really hot out that night." Liam said lying although I could feel his eyes burning holes through my head.

Sighing I got off the jeep and hopped into the backseat while Scott went to unchain Liam.

Ten minutes into the car ride

"Is it a party" Liam stop asking already.

"No." Scott and Stiles answered at the same time.

"Then what's at midnight?" This kid doesn't stop asking questions.

"Your bedtime." I answered for the boys trying to get service on my phone.

"Why aren't the girls going?"

"They're meeting us there, okay? And just stop asking questions alright? It's a senior thing, you'll know when your a senior." Stiles was annoyed now.

"You guys having trouble with your phones?" I asked annoyed with my phone not working.

It was then that the car completely stopped in the middle of the road and all you heard was the engine making weird noises. So after a lot of duct tape and Scott and Stiles almost being struck by lighting we were off to pick up Malia. After picking up Malia and having to sit on Liam's lap, Stiles drove me home. I stayed in my room the rest of the night only to find out that Scott was attacked and some beta called Theo is here to join our pack. That just says evil to me.