Chapter two

Maya's point of view

"Maya wake up."

I woke up to someone jumping up and down on my bed and by the voice I could tell that it's Liam.

"Go away Liam." I growled "I need to get dressed."

He ran straight out of my room and I got up. After taking a shower, getting dressed, grabbing my phone and stuff for school I made my way downstairs to see the boys eating without me. I grabbed a piece of bacon and toast off Liam's plate and then went outside to wait for the bus.

"It's not nice to take people's food Maya." Liam and Mason said standing next to me.

"I know, but it's fun."

When the bus got here Liam pulled me on to it and we sat in the only seat that was left in the back of the bus.

"Maya we never talked about that night." Oh Liam you just had to bring that up.

For the rest of the ride to school I listened to Liam go on and on about things barley listening. As soon as the bus pulled up to school I ran off it and into the school towards first period.

End of the day

I was standing by my locker talking to Mason when Liam came over and grabbed my arm dragging me outside.

"Nice to see you to Liam."

"Maya stop glaring at the back of my head and get into the passenger seat of Stiles jeep."

I sighed and got in resting my head on the window and then the driver side door was flung open. Liam leaned up as soon as Stiles was in the car and asked what a criminal tremor was. Stiles blew him off saying it didn't matter. After watching Theo through his bedroom window playing video games for three hours Stiles and Liam are following Theo through the woods while I'm laying down in Stiles jeep trying to sleep.

"Maya wake up Stiles is dropping us off at the school to meet up with Mason."

I was woken up by Liam and realized we were pulling into the school parking lot. After getting out of the car Stiles drove off and me and Liam went to find Mason. After the three of us were chased by a wolf Liam explained to Mason what he was and then me and Mason went home.