Chapter 1- Never

Chapter 1- Never

"Get used to it Lucy. You're never leaving this house."

I pressed my hands to my ears. I couldn't take it anymore.

I felt like screaming. Pouring all of my heart out onto the cold concrete floor. 

I felt like ripping my hair out of the roots, and throwing it on the floor.

I felt like pulling my heart out of my chest.

I felt like dying.

Not like I probably wasn't going to.

I curled into a ball and fell onto the cold ground. 

There was a violent knock on the door. 

"Get up Lucy!!! Get up now!" the man yelled. 

I hastingly got up from the ground and made my way to the metal door. It was the only thing keeping me from leaving this place. If only I could open it somehow during the night...and-

"LUCY! PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD! NOW!" 

A tear rolled down my cheek as I slowly pulled my hands behind my head. 

Every day was the same.

Joe would come, tie me up, walk me to my room, feed me, walk me to his room, after a little while of doing who knows what he would let me go. I would then take a shower, eat, and sleep.

You see, I'm kidnapped.

This isn't my home.

This isn't where I live.

I'm stuck here.

I'm trapped.

The guy, Joe, my kidnapper, he was so cruel. He did the worst of things to me. I had endless marks on my skin from day to day.

I've been here for 5 years, and 49 days. 

Yes, I'm keeping count. 

Joe kept me in a small concrete room, with a small metal bed, and a small barred window.

Joe didn't want me to leave.

At first, I had no idea what his intentions were.

If you've ever heard, most kids who get kidnapped are found dead in a matter of months, weeks, or even days.

However, some are never found.