5. The dance

This whole month has gone faster than I expected. Everything has been good, school, Oliver and Dani. We even went to see a movie, which was good. Got good grades so far. Dani told me that they are working on a dance show for the school; I am looking forward to that. Cannot wait to see her in action. I am doing great at work; everything is going, as it should. Dani comes out of the bathroom in her dancing outfit. The black tank top and thighs. She looks ridiculously beautiful.

"Are you ready?" she asks me. I look at her confused.

"What?"

"I am going to teach you some dance moves"

"No, no, no, " I say and back off. She smiles at me, and it makes me blush.

"Yes, just a little. Nothing fancy" she says and takes my hand. Making me so nerves that I am afraid that if I speak my words will come out wrong. She takes me into the dancing room it is empty. I cannot believe she did this; I have never danced a day in my life.

"What are we going to dance?" I ask, still nervous. She has a sly smile on her face.

"Something easy"

"Well, what is easy for you, this is going to make me look like you, when you are drunk" she burst out in a laugh. I like her laughs. She clicks the play button on the CD-player.

"I can't hear anything," I say, looking at her. She walks closer to me.

"That is because it takes some time before it starts. Okay, this is what we are going to do, " she takes my left hand in hers and hold it up and her right hand on my waist. The music starts and I let her go.

"No, you have to be kidding" I say laughing, like are you serious?

"Well, you wanted something easy"

"Yeah, well, I did not see this coming, seriously, and that song? Love me like you do?"

"Well, it fits" she says and shrug. I look at her, annoyed.

"Yeah, for Fifty Shade of Gray" I say with a hard tone. She looks at me with that smile. I hate it, no. I love it. She reaches me her hand, and I cannot stop myself from taking it. The song she picked out made me feel awkward, but it is nice. Dani is good at leading, teaching me what to do. After all the stepping on her toes, and bumping into each other heads, we got there. Now I can look at her without stepping on her feet. The way she looks at me makes me warm, and a little embarrassed. It is as I am the only one in the world. She pushes me closer so I can feel her breath on my skin, warm. Just like her hands. I do not stop; I do not want to stop. She is just like a magnet. Dragging me closer, even if I shouldn't

She whispers in my ear.

"I hate you," she says with a smile and a warm voice.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because..."

"HEY!" an old man came in and we both run out of the dancing room, laughing. We reach our dorm and go in.

"That was fun," I say and we both laugh. Catching our breath back.

We sit down on our beds. Watching each other.

"Oh, I almost forgot. You were going to tell me something" I say and smile to her. She avoids my eyes. Making my heart feel disappointed.

"No, it was nothing. It is getting late, I think I am going to sleep, " she looks so lost and sad, so am I.

I wake up in the middle of the night of someone walking in and out of the bathroom. It is Dani, of course.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Can't sleep," she answer, upset.

"Come here, " I say. She walks over and I take her hand, she lay down in front of me. I wrap my arm around her like the last time. Then I lean my forehead on her. She has the same smell.

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

"Nothing"

"There is clearly something on your mind," I say worry. She turns around, looking straight into my eyes. It is obvious that she has been crying, and a tear fell down her cheek, I take it away.

"I don't want you to cry," She does not say anything. Completely quiet, the only thing I can hear is her breathing. Feel her warmth beside me, her smell. Everything about her makes me confused. I cannot think right when I am with her. I have never been around a person that makes me so nervous about all the things I do.

"Do you know the first thing I noticed about you?" she asks, breaking the silence.

"That you wanted to break my skull?" we both laugh.

"Yeah, I am sorry about that, but no. Your blue eyes" my smile fades, and she notices.

"I thought you hated me," I say. She smiles.

"Yeah, I hate you"

"Now, you're making me confused" I tell her. She turns around.

"Good night, " she takes my arm around her and embrace her legs with mine. Just like the last time.