Lipstick & Pistols {Sequel to Exodus 23:1}

\\Ayana POV// 

I woke up in the hospital, IV in my arm and blankets over my body. I soon came into reality to realize I was shot, thank God I wasn't killed! "Glad to see your awake Ayana." I heard someone say. I looked over and saw a familar face, it was my doctor. "Yeah so am I." I told him, sitting up. "Your one of those lucky ones, you lost alot of blood." He told me. I just nodded, still thinking. Who shot me?! "Can you have my husband come in here a minute please?" I asked him. "Of course." He said, nodding then leaving the room. I looked at my hand, on it shined my wedding ring. I flashed a small smile to myself, as Antonio walked into the room and sitting next to me on my bed. Before I could even say anything, he planted his lips on mine. I soon pulled him by his shirt closer towards me. I started to feel a sharp pain in my shoulder so I pushed him off lightly. "Sorry." I told him. "Nah, its cool. How you holding up?" I shook my head . "I'll be aight. " I reasurring him, taking hold of his hand. When I saw his ring on his hand, it made me grin. "We official?" I asked him. "I'm working on that." he confessed  to me. "You want the fam to come in?" He asked me, I nodded letting go of his hand and setting it on my stomach.Soon after, everyone started to crowd inside my room , causing me to grin even harder. Everyone gave me a light hug and a kiss on my forehead. "I'm so glad your okay!" My auntie said to me, sitting in the nearby chair. "Yeah I know.  We gonna be alright though, don't worry."

\\Roxanne POV// 

I must not have did a good job shooting that b*tch, Ayana. I sighed as I rubbed my temples. I had to think of another plan, but what?! Maybe I could ask around the club and hatch an idea. I couldn't stop thinking about Antonio either. Even him talking just made me cringe. My cellphone rang so I answered it. "Hello?" "ROXANNE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I sighed as I heard my feternal twin, Kashae, yell at me. "Cool down damn." I advised her. "How am I supposed to cool down when you put  Antonio's wife in the hospital!?" My eyes widened when she said that, I hadn't told anyone what I did. "How'd you know that?" I asked her. "Don't worry about that. Just know I'll be checking up on you." With that being said , before I could say anything, she hung up the phone. 

\\Antonio POV//

 I felt so bad for Ayana and not being able to finish the wedding. I left her room, leaving her to talk to her family and friends while I went and sat in the lobby. Who could've down this? Why ruin a wedding like that? I thought it was shady as f*ck for someone to do that but then that "someone" came to mind. Roxanne. As much as I hated her and wanted her to rot in hell, I had to talk to her. I decided to text her since I really didn't wanna see her right now.

~

2:30|Antonio: Roxanne we need to talk?

2:32|Roxanne: talk or sex talk? (;

2:34|Antonio: Look Im not for the games aight? Im serious. 

2:35|Roxanne: watever u say. ill meet u @ starbucks later on this week.

2:38|Antonio: aight. no games.

2:39|Roxanne: no promises. (;

~

\\Melissa POV//

I already knew Ayana was mad as hell so I kept trying to occupy her but she kept going back to the wedding which made me fustrated. "What we gonna do cause you know the police ain't gone do nothin'." I asked her. It was only me, YaYa, and Diamond in her room, everyone else had left. "We gone find out who did it, then handle our business." Ayana explained to me. "How we gone figure out who did it?" Diamond asked. "Doesn't Love have camereas around her house? Maybe we can find out if the b*tch or n*gga was caught on the tape." YaYa got a smirk on her face when I said that making me and Diamond look at each other. Time to get out the lipstick and pistols. 

________________________________________________________________

Alright so this is the Sequel for Exodus 23:1 if you like...didn't read the title or some sh*t.

If you don't know what this book is about PLEASE go read the first book "Exodus 23:1" so I don't get overdrawn with questions!

What do you think Ayana is gonna do.?

Antonio trying to meet Roxanne.?

C O M M E N T & V O T E!

I'm going to start giving excepections for this book for reads and votes so here they are:

Reads: 12

Votes: 10

xxx - ♦Nicole ♦